Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
picos

peroxide and the sun

Hi folks, can you tell me if i put a thin layer or B.P on my face with some oil free moisturizer would this stop the sun from tanning my skin or not? I'm wondering if the layer of B.P would reflect the suns rays in a way or would it cause any problems?

bp makes it WORSE man.

if your goin in the sun and using bp, you will need a sunscreen of some sort else ur face is gon burn!

Luckily for me i take the sun quite well. I am a little red all over but not sore. My face feels fine and isn't that red... Can you recommend a good suncream that won't block all my pores. I'm from the UK so what would you recommend....

super mate, thanks for the fast replies! Would i use B.P under the sunscreen or what? How would you go about applying B.P, moisturizer and sunscreen

only way to stop tanning in the sun is to use a SUNBLOCK. the cream that u smear on ur nose and whereever you want complete blockage of any sun rays. sunscreen will absorb and reflect some of the rays. u will still tan with sunscreen, but u filter out the most damaging rays

Yep defo don't go out in the sun without any SPF if you're using BP- you will burn yourself to a crisp :redface: An SPF of atleast 15 is an essential if you're planning on sunbathing! ;)