Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatsfordinner

Accutan for mild acne

Can accutane be used for very mild acne too, i mean if it take like a tiny little bit? and if so how much should it take then (im 74 kilos)

And if you say go to a derm, well im sure he'll just say its totally not severe enough for accutane...

I don't think that you should risk yourself if you have that little acne (there is a chance for serious side-effects with accutane).

Just use the CSR instead...

But of course it also depends on your tendency to scar. If you've got a major tendency to scar even with very mild acne; you should try something more than CSR; but there are other ways to go than accutane.

I don't think that you should risk yourself if you have that little acne (there is a chance for serious side-effects with accutane).

Just use the CSR instead...

But of course it also depends on your tendency to scar. If you've got a major tendency to scar even with very mild acne; you should try something more than CSR; but there are other ways to go than accutane.

well i want to know if a derm will give you roaccutane for mild acne if you have already done a course of it without any bad side effects :think:

I have mild to moderate acne and I got accutane precride to me.Im also 24 will be 25 this year and I have tried alot of different thing.Im started a week ago on 10mg a day.

Can accutane be used for very mild acne too, i mean if it take like a tiny little bit? and if so how much should it take then (im 74 kilos)

And if you say go to a derm, well im sure he'll just say its totally not severe enough for accutane...

Accutane should not be used for very mild cases. There are just too mayn side effects for that.

my acne was mild moderate when my derm gave me roaccutane....

it was very mild initially but was persistent....im on tane now and never been happier though ive had my share of horrible side effects...

In my opinion there are too many variants to just say no to people with mild acne. At the same time there is no point in taking a sledgehammer to crack a wallnut!!!!! Microdosing is becoming more popular especially in persistant acne. It's all about how it effects the individual and their quality of life, risk against gain....

I had moderately mild acne, if that makes sense, and I was put on Accutane. It worked miracles. It took a while to kick in, but it really cleaned my skin up, to the point that people pointed it out. I have lots of friends who were on it too, and none of them had any of the side effects.

Yes it's worth it. If you're like me, and you've tried every single antibiotic out there, what else have you got to lose?