Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alisa

Small whiteheads that last forever?

Hey,

I've got a whitehead that seems to never disappear. It doesn't stick out much from the surface of the skin, but almost seem embedded into it. It's been there for at least 4 weeks, and I'm so ready to pop it and get rid of it. Once I put a chunk of BP on it, accidently popped it when it kinda dried up the next day, but another just grew right back. :evil:

I just want to get rid of it for good. grrrr.....

Any suggestions?

I get these all the time. Just wash the surface with warm water and get a few tissues and pop it as you would normally do to any other whitehead, apply extra pressure if need be. Make sure ALL the puss comes out.

Yeah, but I'm really afraid popping it will just create another whitehead in its place (it's done it twice already, I think)

Weird thing is that I don't see any changes to it, whereas my other whiteheads grow and die.

I have a bunch of them too. They are so popable...and so sometimes I do pop them, and the proper way too, really gentle with a tissue and make sure it all comes out then i take a q-tip and apply hydrogen peroxide but with in a day theres a bunch of new ones around it! UGH.

Sounds like you may have malia. They are whiteheads that are embedded under the skin. I have a few near my eyes and they are usually a result of the skin coming into contact with a chemical that its not agreeing with.

Do you get them all over your face or just in certain areas?

Sounds like you may have malia. They are whiteheads that are embedded under the skin. I have a few near my eyes and they are usually a result of the skin coming into contact with a chemical that its not agreeing with.

Do you get them all over your face or just in certain areas?

Same here, dude. Hahaha. I have quite a number of them, about 6-10 in a cluster and I have 4 of such clusters. Only 1 of the clusters is located at my badly-scared cheeks and the others are beneath my eyes.

However, I have a giant one which looks like it is going to pop out. It is 4-5mm in diameter and looks disgusting. It has been there for since this year's valentine's day and has not changed in size. I had tried to pop out for several times but all attempts failed, engendering in a red swollen chunk of "disgusting thing".