Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I'm sorry this is another depressing post, but i just need to say it.

I'm really at the point where i just don't know what to do with myself. Today, i had to have another cyst on my ear drained and packed - yes packed - and so i have to go back for the next couple of days to get the packing redone and a new dressing and its just so depressing....

I just don't understand why this shit has to happen to us. And on top of everthing i'm in the middle of exams right now and am just stressed to the bone about that as well...

I feel like no matter which way i turn, there is something crappy waiting to jump out and pull me back down if i am ever feeling slighlty good about my life.

Sorry - this post really has no point except for me to get my feelings out.

I hope you guys are feeling a little better than i am today.

Rainbow :)

wen im sad about acne

i just remind myself acne ISNT forever

its a phase of your life that you WIL grow out of ;)

I tried to tell myself that Dami4n but then realised that now should be the best years of my life. Clear skin in the future can't let you go back and live the life you missed.

Guest ilovepancakes

Expressing your feelings is necessary and healthy. I think thats what this forum is all about. I hope you feel better right away. I give you a *hug*

:cool:

wen im sad about acne

i just remind myself acne ISNT forever

its a phase of your life that you WIL grow out of ;)

You can have acne when you are 30 or 40 years old so it really isn't that much of a comfort...

yes pal but most people dont

that is very rare compared to the majority that simply grow out of it in their 20s - or early 30s

i'm feeling pretty too, i have exams coming up and i'm looking at summer school if i don't pass, plus my acne is worse than it's ever been (check my gallery). i'm also having a big girl problem but i'm on the road to recovery with that.

i'm feeling pretty too, i have exams coming up and i'm looking at summer school if i don't pass, plus my acne is worse than it's ever been (check my gallery). i'm also having a big girl problem but i'm on the road to recovery with that.

Thanks to everyone for their nice posts and hugs... still feelin pretty shitty cause i've got this patch on my ear, but i know it'll be gone in a few days and this'll pass...

Thanks for listening = Rainbow :)

Hi

I'm sorry this is another depressing post, but i just need to say it.

I'm really at the point where i just don't know what to do with myself. Today, i had to have another cyst on my ear drained and packed - yes packed - and so i have to go back for the next couple of days to get the packing redone and a new dressing and its just so depressing....

I just don't understand why this shit has to happen to us. And on top of everthing i'm in the middle of exams right now and am just stressed to the bone about that as well...

I feel like no matter which way i turn, there is something crappy waiting to jump out and pull me back down if i am ever feeling slighlty good about my life.

Sorry - this post really has no point except for me to get my feelings out.

I hope you guys are feeling a little better than i am today.

Rainbow :)

:comfort: It will be alright next week. No more exams :) Are you in Canada?