Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soonerpuppy

Asprin Mask

1. Uncoated Aspirin (Bayers)

2. bowel

3. water

4. mix it .. juss take like 2 or 3 aspiring and miss it with like not even a teaspoon of water maybe half a teaspoon juss enough so that the aspiring dissolve.

5. after they dissolve smear on afce like a maks wear until dry about 15 - 20 minutes

6. it will b gridy and grainy so keep a twel near by

7 dont do this more than once a week bc skin can get to dry and irritated and you will thin out your blood making u more susceptible too bruising .. this is noyl a temporary fix for red marks but works greta for pimples and whiteheads.

1. Uncoated Aspirin (Bayers)

2. bowel

3. water

4. mix it .. juss take like 2 or 3 aspiring and miss it with like not even a teaspoon of water maybe half a teaspoon juss enough so that the aspiring dissolve.

5. after they dissolve smear on afce like a maks wear until dry about 15 - 20 minutes

6. it will b gridy and grainy so keep a twel near by

7 dont do this more than once a week bc skin can get to dry and irritated and you will thin out your blood making u more susceptible too bruising .. this is noyl a temporary fix for red marks but works greta for pimples and whiteheads.

Thanks oodles. I heard it works well for blackheads too?

wait.. it'll make you more susceptible to bruising? I've been using it like every other day.. and sometimes everyday (not very consistent). uh.. am i in trouble?

i got very thin blood so when I take aspirin orally I lose my ability to clot blood.. Could a mask do this to me?? I'll probably do it anyways

i got very thin blood so when I take aspirin orally I lose my ability to clot blood.. Could a mask do this to me?? I'll probably do it anyways

i am not really sure but I don't see how putting aspirin on your face affects your internal body. I don't think the aspirin enters your pores and goes into your system.

thats what i was thinking, but someone said that it can thin your blood... doesn't make too much sense to me.. I don't think you can get high off cocaine by rubbing it all over your face. but ill try anything once if anyone has any good blow.

thats what i was thinking, but someone said that it can thin your blood... doesn't make too much sense to me.. I don't think you can get high off cocaine by rubbing it all over your face. but ill try anything once if anyone has any good blow.

i know it thins your bloodd thats y the redmarks seem to disappear but when u stop doing it they will come back .. its like a teporary fix .. i noyl know this bc i did it .. and it worked like magic but i forgot why but i stopped using it and its like i woek up one mornign and they were back and seemed redder ..thats y this isnt a good method of redmarks works greta on pimples though