Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have done the csr once last night and once this morning.

before i started i had one bump on each cheek and a few little ones on my forhead where my bangs sit.

started last night i dont think i used enough BP woke up with the bumps on my face just about gone have a new one on my nose that isnt really noticable.

did my CSR this morning and now i am feeling oily, i did put on a clean tint makeup that is oil free and really light. though i think my skin is looking good.

at ngiht i use a high aha moisturizer and in the day i use aveno w/ spf30 which i have been using for about a month now (works well)

also changed my diet yesterday, i eat a big breakfast with a lot of pure juices mixed together as my beverage, fresh fruit and a bagel or cereal w/ soy milk.

lunch- lots and lots of veggies with balsamic vinegar dressing (2 tbs) and dinner organic grilled chicken or fish veggies one sweet snack a day.

atleast 8 glasses of water and iced green tea is a drink option too.

day 4

basically my skin looks the best it has in a long long time. a few small unnoticable spots on my forehead and the one i have had on me cheek for about a week is just about gone. now i just need to get rid of these scars then my skin will be just about perfect.

the csr burns at first but it is working, and quick. i didnt really have that much acne to start with. but with the csr and my diet change i can already see major major improvments.

hi,

sounds like you are off to a good start.

Let me know if you need any help with your Regimen!

and good luck!

week two pretty much clear still going was really dry the first week, not so much anymore. i want my sacars gone now