Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hustler

JAKE GYLLENHAAL'S UNPLEASANT SAME-SEX KISS

THE GOOD GIRL star JAKE GYLLENHAAL's first man-on-man kissing scene proved to be an unsanitary experience - because his lips were left covered in dead skin.

Gyllenhaal is currently shooting his role as HEATH LEDGER's gay cowboy lover in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, and he admits that while he and the Australian screen star have yet to lock lips, his previous experience with another actor made the upcoming scene even more off-putting.

He says, "I have kissed another actor in another scene. He had acne. He'd been taking ACCUTANE, the acne medicine, so his skin was really dry.

"I remember us both really not wanting to do it and I remember when we had to kiss eventually, it was like I just had dead skin all over my lip. It was disgusting! As if it wasn't bad enough already!

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...same.sex%20kiss

.....so this is what the stars think of us :cry:

How can he think like that? I'm sure it couldnt have been that bad and even so, to say something like that in the open, doenst he have any respect for that other guy's reputation?

Jake's got mild acne too you know so I thought he would understand. :snooty:

To think I once thought highly of the cool Donne Darko dude.

May he burn into eternal damnation :cool: (that sounded cool in my head)

Lol, sorry but I couldn't give a flying fuck what the 'stars think' :doh::hand:

hey lucinda...u pretty hott...then again im a lesbian thats luvs to see 2 hott woman kissing.i dont care for 2 guys kissing though.

Lol, sorry but I couldn't give a flying fuck what the 'stars think' :doh::hand:

hey lucinda...u pretty hott...then again im a lesbian thats luvs to see 2 hott woman kissing.i dont care for 2 guys kissing though.

u look like one of those an abba-teen girl!

THE GOOD GIRL star JAKE GYLLENHAAL's first man-on-man kissing scene proved to be an unsanitary experience - because his lips were left covered in dead skin.

Gyllenhaal is currently shooting his role as HEATH LEDGER's gay cowboy lover in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, and he admits that while he and the Australian screen star have yet to lock lips, his previous experience with another actor made the upcoming scene even more off-putting.

He says, "I have kissed another actor in another scene. He had acne. He'd been taking ACCUTANE, the acne medicine, so his skin was really dry.

"I remember us both really not wanting to do it and I remember when we had to kiss eventually, it was like I just had dead skin all over my lip. It was disgusting! As if it wasn't bad enough already!

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...same.sex%20kiss

.....so this is what the stars think of us :cry:

Did you guys even read his comments?! He merely said the guy had acne and that it wasn't unpleasent because of the acne but because the guy's lips were peeling off. Hell yeah that would be unpleasent if someone's lips were peeling off onto yours.

Jeez, everyone is so ready to jump on anyone who makes a comment about acne without even understanding what he said.

So, if you kissed someone and a bunch of their dead lip skin peeled off into your mouth, you wouldn't find that a little off-putting?!

So I'd be pretty disgusted if I had dead skin all over my lips.............from someone else. I mean the actor could have at least put on some chapstik right before the seen.

Jake's not saying his acne was gross, just the personal contact, dead skin part.

Guest flutistgurl26

Give the guy a break. He wasn't bashing people with acne or people taking accutane.. the guy got DEAD SKIN ALL OVER HIS LIPS. I would be grossed out too.

Give the guy a break. He wasn't bashing people with acne or people taking accutane.. the guy got DEAD SKIN ALL OVER HIS LIPS. I would be grossed out too.

Err yeah but you keep it to yourself, not tell the whole world!

I have no experience with accutane but if you clean and moisterize your face daily then shouldnt your skin just be normal? (aside from some scars and redness of course)

so, whos the actor then? which film has jake gylenhalehalekebab kissed another man??

Brokeback Mountain :cool:

I have no experience with accutane but if you clean and moisterize your face daily then shouldnt your skin just be normal? (aside from some scars and redness of course)

Even with moisturiser most people skin is still very dry when on accutane, espically lips (I guess it because there more sensitve or something) :)

so, whos the actor then? which film has jake gylenhalehalekebab kissed another man??

Brokeback Mountain :cool:

I dont think he was talking about Brokeback Mountain because he said it was previous experience with another actor that made him not want to kiss again while shooting Brokeback Mountain.

I've searched around in the web for the film, didnt find anything, I think it was probably just some kind of small audition a long ago or something.

And saying that he may burn in eternal damnation may have been a bit harsh, im sure he's a nice guy (arrogant nonetheless)

You dont have accutane so dont presume things and its no, dont matter if u put moisturizer on if youve got dry lips u got dry lips. and if uve got dry skin its gonna stay that way.

You dont have accutane so dont presume things and its no, dont matter if u put moisturizer on if youve got dry lips u got dry lips. and if uve got dry skin its gonna stay that way.

i cant do anything but presume about stuff i dont know about ;) and thats why i asked the question in the first place, so i would know instead of having to presume.

thanx for the info, im here to learn :)

i cant do anything but presume about stuff i dont know about ;) and thats why i asked the question in the first place, so i would know instead of having to presume.

thanx for the info, im here to learn :)

Lmao no problemo

What do you mean? Are you saying that putting moisturizer on dry lips doesnt work?

It's things like celebs making comments about how much acne disgusts them that makes actually having acne so unpleasant. So much emphasis is put on self image these days.

It's things like celebs making comments about how much acne disgusts them that makes actually having acne so unpleasant. So much emphasis is put on self image these days.

He probably said this in an attempt to bring suspicion away from him.. We all know Jake is batting for the other team....

He probably said this in an attempt to bring suspicion away from him.. We all know Jake is batting for the other team....

Then that's another fault - nothing wrong with being gay. :razz:

What do you mean? Are you saying that putting moisturizer on dry lips doesnt work?

It works for about 30min to 1 hour the most, then your lips shrivel up again. And Im talking about when you are taking accutane.

Exactly. Just like putting b/p on cystic acne probably won't help much. The severity changes things a little, no matter what or how much moisture I put on my lips on accutane it only helped a little. It just has to run it's course. Literally, I could sit and peel skin off my lips all day and it was neverending it seemed. But so what. It's dry fucking lips people! I'm sure this star was well compensated for his suffering. Fuck him.

Exactly. Just like putting b/p on cystic acne probably won't help much. The severity changes things a little, no matter what or how much moisture I put on my lips on accutane it only helped a little. It just has to run it's course. Literally, I could sit and peel skin off my lips all day and it was neverending it seemed. But so what. It's dry fucking lips people! I'm sure this star was well compensated for his suffering. Fuck him.

I know :| My lips are always dry even with vaseline on, and they always are peeling :|