Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latspread

so ive been goin to a steam room lately...

i heard that if you go to a steam room at least once a day for about 10 minutes.. and then wash your face directly after.. you can get some of your acne to go away because you are cleaning out the pores.. ive been doin this for the past 2-3 days, and some of the previous acne went away but some new ones came up.. then i heard that when using a steam room for acne treatment.. the acne usually gets worse first and then itll get a lot better.. any input on this? i really wana clear my face up! ill do anything!

ps.. i plan on using the acneFREE 3 step system on my face very shortly.. opinions?

i heard that if you go to a steam room at least once a day for about 10 minutes.. and then wash your face directly after.. you can get some of your acne to go away because you are cleaning out the pores.. ive been doin this for the past 2-3 days, and some of the previous acne went away but some new ones came up.. then i heard that when using a steam room for acne treatment.. the acne usually gets worse first and then itll get a lot better.. any input on this? i really wana clear my face up! ill do anything!

ps.. i plan on using the acneFREE 3 step system on my face very shortly.. opinions?

the only reason it gets worse before it gets better is probably because it brings the dirt and pimples under ur skin to form so that clears ur pores then gets better.

acne won't go away with steaming, it does nothing to kill the p acnes. sorry to burst your bubble. bp is the only thing that kills acne. you need to use the regimen for it to work though.

acne won't go away with steaming, it does nothing to kill the p acnes. sorry to burst your bubble. bp is the only thing that kills acne. you need to use the regimen for it to work though.

the only reason for the steaming would be to open up the pores so that i can wash out the dirt, directly after..

I use a steam room regularly because I have one at the gym I go to. Years ago when I used BP I found steam rooms made my acne worse. I would have a coating of BP come up from underneath my skin even though I washed my face before going in one. That had a strange irritating affect on my face. It would also leave my skin VERY dry.

Now that I do not use any BP products and my skin has regained its "moisture" and health I find steam rooms leave me with glowing skin.

Thats my personal experience with steam rooms.