Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I look in the mirror and i see something is wrong but I dont know what it is.

What's my biggest problem here? I think ive spent so much time looking at my face that I can't make any judgements on it anymore, about anything.

Is my acne still too heavily apparent?

Do i have hyperpigmentation?

Are acne scars stacking much? What type of scarring bites me?

please let me know.

Hey yo ur pics are too big. Try to resize em. You have some popped acne which are healing. Try to apply neosporin on em to heal it faster and it'll form a scab within a day or two. Regarding the red marks, maybe u can try aloe vera or bio-oil which i'm abt to try on soon.

it looks like youre having MAJOR irritation from shaving, cuz your entire face seems to be red. what are you using?

it looks like youre having MAJOR irritation from shaving, cuz your entire face seems to be red. what are you using?

Razor. Almost every day. Sometimes twice.

The problem is... if I dont shave my acne seems to get worse. Otherwise i'd rather not shave so much because its such a task >>.

Hey yo ur pics are too big. Try to resize em. You have some popped acne which are healing. Try to apply neosporin on em to heal it faster and it'll form a scab within a day or two. Regarding the red marks, maybe u can try aloe vera or bio-oil which i'm abt to try on soon.

I left the picture big so that the scars would be more identifyable, I want to know what kind I have.

I dont have any popped pimples though... those are cuts from when i shave.

Guest nec77

i been using MD FORTE I - a facial cleanser which contains glycolic acid and Viviver Kine-C - a Vitamin C + Kinetin serum. I've noticed a slight improvement in 3 weeks. You could try that Bio-Oil.. Theres a thread on here about it started by Dami3n.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=97977

As for shaving my derm told me "AVEENO" shaving gel is good. I like it anyways, you might want to try that. And try if possible to not shave over pimples and shave less often if at all possible.

yeah its just too damn hard to shave cheeks when ther are some spots hanging around..try not shaving for some time and let them heal, also you dont have major scars just redmarks

To me it just looks like the remnants of tons of pimples.

I have something very similair.

Try using an electric shaver. You wont get a close shave but maybe it wont irritate your skin?

For me they do thats why i switched to blades.