Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay, im 15 years old in highschool. my acne is not that bad but i would like to have clear skin ASAP. i tried many things such as Differin, Retin A Micro and just alot of norma facial cleanser washes. what do you suggest I take to get CLEAR SKIN FASTTTTT!! thanks for your help alott

-mario :clap:

okay, im 15 years old in highschool. my acne is not that bad but i would like to have clear skin ASAP. i tried many things such as Differin, Retin A Micro and just alot of norma facial cleanser washes. what do you suggest I take to get CLEAR SKIN FASTTTTT!! thanks for your help alott

Your 15

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

What was your exact regimen whilst on the Retinols? (Differin, Retin-A Micro) How long did you try each product? What were the results, if any at all? Positive or negative!

Your 15

You're sharp!

Switching between products a lot is likely to cause acne. Also, do you use a facial cleanser or toner containing salicytic acid, benzoyl peroxide, alcohols, or fragrances? Cleansers like these just irritate the skin and cause more acne in my experience, SA is good for acne but is not absorbed well when used as a cleanser. I'd suggest that you get a super-gentle soap free and fragrance free cleanser (oil of olay has some good ones) and use a separate leave-on treatment containing SA. Just my two cents.

What is your diet like? some people think diet affect acne, some others don't, personally I KNOW diet plays a major role in MY acne. Best of luck to you

Find out what causes you to break out and what you think is aggrevating your acne, search through the forums for similar cases and solutions, and I'm sure you'd then be well on your way to clearing your acne.

I think if there was a get clear fast scheme EVERYONE would be doing it and no one would be here. It's like a get rich quick scheme. Just doesnt work. There really isnt any such thing. Drink heaps and heaps of water, that's so essential