Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kimberlydoll

what cured me...really weird.

I have tried many things to get rid of my bacne- SA, BP, Tea Tree Oil, Jessfoliation, sea salts, Dial Soap, Head and Shoulders, all sorts of vitamins, Natures Cure, I could go on and on. I go to a derm for my face and I thought I would have to eventually for my back too because it was getting bad.

Then I came across this forum a long time ago about someone using dishwashing soap on their back. It sounded crazy, but I didnt want to have to go on antibiotics for my bacne, so I figured what did I have to lose? I had some right under my sink. I tried it. And it worked. It took three weeks for me to clear up. I have to use regular dishwashing soap though, I tried the anti bacterial and it made me breakout. I

have no idea why it worked, it's just soap not made for acne. I think it may have to do with not irritating my skin. Nevertheless, Im very happy. Im going to the beach soon and I dont have to worry about covering myself up. Now if only I could clear up my face.

I know this prob. wont work for many people, but I did have mostly moderate bacne and I just wanted to share. I waited awhile to just make sure my clearing up wasnt a phase.

Oh and btw, I do find drinking lots of water *helps* my bacne too.

wow that is so cool! :dance: i've never heard of that before. well i'm on accutane to clear my bacne up so i don't think i'm gonna try it. thanks for sharing. :D

i'm very happy for you. :clap:

I have tried many things to get rid of my bacne- SA, BP, Tea Tree Oil, Jessfoliation, sea salts, Dial Soap, Head and Shoulders, all sorts of vitamins, Natures Cure, I could go on and on. I go to a derm for my face and I thought I would have to eventually for my back too because it was getting bad.

Then I came across this forum a long time ago about someone using dishwashing soap on their back. It sounded crazy, but I didnt want to have to go on antibiotics for my bacne, so I figured what did I have to lose? I had some right under my sink. I tried it. And it worked. It took three weeks for me to clear up. I have to use regular dishwashing soap though, I tried the anti bacterial and it made me breakout. I

have no idea why it worked, it's just soap not made for acne. I think it may have to do with not irritating my skin. Nevertheless, Im very happy. Im going to the beach soon and I dont have to worry about covering myself up. Now if only I could clear up my face.

I know this prob. wont work for many people, but I did have mostly moderate bacne and I just wanted to share. I waited awhile to just make sure my clearing up wasnt a phase.

Oh and btw, I do find drinking lots of water *helps* my bacne too.

ill try it!! it probaby works caus its really strong antibacterial caus it has to get rid of icky food and stuff. regular soap and all acne medications are gentle caus theyre supposed to be for your face and delicate skin, but at this amount of acne i dont care if its gentle I JUST WANT IT GONE