Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so i've been using MAC nearly everyday since January and it never broke me out before but last week, i got this weird breakout on my chin of like 20 tiny spots the size of pin pricks. After about five days they more or less went but now i have three more breakouts like this - on my forehead and on both cheeks. I've heard loads of people have broke out from MAC so i don't know whether this is whats done it. Weird though how I've been using it for so long and this has only happened now :think:

This happen to anyone else wit MAC? what did you do to get rid of it?

Yeaaaaaa! I started using MAC in the umm 12th grade .. and even till the end of first year university .. and then for some odd reason, it just didn't agree with my skin anymore. And I'm a 100% sure it wasn't anything else I was doing different. I even had a completely zit friendly diet. I changed makeup then, and the ugly clogged pores were gone! :) Stop using it .. especially the studio fix, it's really oily! :S

Ok so i've been using MAC nearly everyday since January and it never broke me out before but last week, i got this weird breakout on my chin of like 20 tiny spots the size of pin pricks. After about five days they more or less went but now i have three more breakouts like this - on my forehead and on both cheeks. I've heard loads of people have broke out from MAC so i don't know whether this is whats done it. Weird though how I've been using it for so long and this has only happened now :think:

This happen to anyone else wit MAC? what did you do to get rid of it?

My advice - stop using MAC. MAC always makes me break out and my girlfriend has the same thing happen to her. PLUS, it oxidizes so it tends to turn orange on some, like me! So, I threw all my MAC Foundation and concealer out. I only use Philosophy Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas mineral makeup. This is the best stuff EVER!

Mac has an excellent coverage however i broke out so badly. After 2 weeks of using it, it gave me little spots everywhere. So pissed! I stopped using it and went for everyday mineral and im loving it.

gave me little spots everywhere

Yea thats what its done to me... Damn this sucks. I've been experimenting with Jane Iredale but doesnt seem 2 cover half as well as the MAC.

gave me little spots everywhere

Yea thats what its done to me... Damn this sucks. I've been experimenting with Jane Iredale but doesnt seem 2 cover half as well as the MAC.

Unfortunately, no powder will ever cover as well as MAC. MAC is really good at making your skin look flawless, but the price is a breakout! It sucks, I know.