Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im sixteen years old & dreading this summer INSANELY i am starting the pill on saturday ( 2 days from now) i was orginally supposed to start tommorow june 9th. i am a busy teenager and have work tommorow right after school & i stand on my feet all night and answer phones at a near by pizzaria. if that isn't enough i then have my friends sweet sixteen to go to during the night. my mom thought that i should wait until saturdayjust incase i get a headache or what not. i have been reading alot of people on the site's posts but i must say i am extremely scared to begin although in the end it will ALL be worth it. i have been on every medicine possible & just fed up with it all because nothing seemed to work so im finally on my last resort. i guess ill post on saturday after i take the awful pill !

can people talk to me

i don't know anything

about the site & would

like to hear things

thanks *

I also have used just about everything. I took my first pill tonight with dinner, 30mg. I find that it is really helpful to read others' accutane logs for advice. Every body is different, so noone can really predict what kind of side effects you will have. I weighed the "potential" side effects against the benefits. In the end I felt that the side effects were minor. You are so lucky that you are young and your parents are assisting you with all of this! I am 27 and since about 12 have suffered with acne and oily skin. I have the scars, both mentally and physically, to prove it. This way, you can PREVENT the scars.

Good luck to you! Don't worry, you're on the road to clear skin! Keep us posted!

hey there, i'm 18 and graduating high school in 2 weeks! :D and i wanted to be totally clear for college (or close to it) and i'm in my 4th month now and i must say, accutane DOES work. really well too. however, you just need to give it some time. i have tired everything, and this is the only thing that is working. but you will see changes, just give it time!! please keep us updated & good luck, but i'm sure you will be fine.

hey there, i'm 18 and graduating high school in 2 weeks! :D and i wanted to be totally clear for college (or close to it) and i'm in my 4th month now and i must say, accutane DOES work. really well too. however, you just need to give it some time. i have tired everything, and this is the only thing that is working. but you will see changes, just give it time!! please keep us updated & good luck, but i'm sure you will be fine.

hey thats so exciting to be graduating highschool i can't wait for that day ! what college are you going to ? thanks for the advice !

I also have used just about everything. I took my first pill tonight with dinner, 30mg. I find that it is really helpful to read others' accutane logs for advice. Every body is different, so noone can really predict what kind of side effects you will have. I weighed the "potential" side effects against the benefits. In the end I felt that the side effects were minor. You are so lucky that you are young and your parents are assisting you with all of this! I am 27 and since about 12 have suffered with acne and oily skin. I have the scars, both mentally and physically, to prove it. This way, you can PREVENT the scars.

Good luck to you! Don't worry, you're on the road to clear skin! Keep us posted!

thanks for the advice we both started around the same time & you will finish 2 days before me . long road ahead keep your head up =)