Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm just thinking.. when poeple on these boards say they've become completely clear from something.. does that mean 100% perfect skin? no big pores, no red marks (unless mentioned), no redness..

or does it just mean no more pimples? but definetly not ideal skin (marks, redness etc)

When I think clear I mean clear as in no redness and no acne. That doesn't mean however that I demand to be flawless because thats not attainable. At least not for me it isn't. I realise I may have the odd zit here and there and I'm cool with that because everyone does but to get stares because your skin is so bad is something I would like to avoid. I have some freckles and some beauty marks and some malia and I'm all good with that but its the very noticeable scarring acne that I want to eliminate. I'm not even sure if I answered your question lol

To me it means no active lesions, and limited fading redmarks. It does not mean no blackheads on my nose or no large pores. It means that my makeup will cover any remaning redness and that my skin has a smooth texture..........

yeah, my definition's about the same as LabGirl's. to me, it's when i have no acne on my face and hardly any redmarks. i realize that it's normal to have a few redmarks but only a few. that's clear to me and like LabGirl said, anything my make-up will cover with my skin still looking smooth.

my version of clear is no active acne

my idea of perfect is no acne and no redmarks

not botherd overly about blackheads really

no1 is perfect

it will mean that i will only get one or 2 pimples (small) a month that will clear up within a day or two and THIS WILL LAST and can be accomplished eventually without medicaiton.

until then, while i may LOOK clear, its medically induced so i can't say for sure i am. AND when i stop my topicals i get a rebound effect so i'm bound to them and it SUCKS. someday i'm going to post a pic of my face at night, covered in benzamycin where i look like a corpse O_O

To me clear is waking up and looking in the mirror and smiling, being happy with yourself. It means not having to cleanse or moisturise, not having to think about your skin, not having to be concious about what you eat or anything you do.