Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey!

does anyone know which mascara is the best, ive been using covergirl but im getting sick of it because it doesent really work that well, it needs to be one i can get at a drug store. i want one that sculpts, volumize and that will stay on, also ive been trying to find some glitter gel eyeshadow stuff that you can put on over eyshadow i had some from avon but they dont have it anymore and ive looked in the stores and cant find any that is cheap, anyone know where i can get some???

thanks

dior maximeyes

or lancome hypnose

or estee lauder magnascopic all of them are miracles for me u wont believe they are your eyelashes

Best mascara ever is:

Maybelline Intense XXL Volume & Length Microfibre Mascara (very black)

It's pretty cheap and the effect it creates is like false lashes. I love this stuff

I like Blackest Black by Maybelline

I use Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara. My lashes are already long and thick, but when I put this mascara on my lashes look amazing! It never clumps or flakes off, and doesn't smear provided I don't put anything greasy around my eyes. In addition, I take my angle eyeliner brush, get some mascara on the tip, and use it as my "liquid eyeliner."

I have also been using Maybelline Full & Soft for years because I find it works the best and is a good value for the money. The bristles on the brush are placed close together (I hate the brushes where the bristles are far apart) and this really does make your lashes look fuller. Right now I am using Loreal Volumous with a curved brush (because it was on sale) and it seems to work just as well as the Maybelline. Same deal, closely placed bristles.

I adore the origional Dior Diorshow mascara, it makes my eyelashes look long and full and can make them look really dramatic if I'm on a night out :D The price tag is quite expensive though and some drug store mascaras work just fine. If you are going to look at higher end stuff then I suggest you go into the store with no mascara on and try the one you like out, leave it on for a few hours to see if it smudges etc and then decide. It's really just a matter of looking around, but yeah there's so much choice it can be difficult. Check www.makeupalley.com and look at their highest rated mascaras - could be helpful.

As for the glitter, hmm I thought lots of brands did that kinda thing these days but I know That urban decay do a glitter eyeliner in several different colours, You can use it anywhere on the eye and I just glide a bit over my eyeshadow with the very thin wand.

I personally like "sky-high curves" waterproof. It looks natural but is still bold. (in a light blue tube)

. . . can't remember who it's by . . .

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I personally like "sky-high curves" waterproof. It looks natural but is still bold. (in a light blue tube)

covergirl I think?

covergirl I think?

nah it's maybelline

my absolute favourite mascaras are:

For dramatic lashes, I can't go past Lancome Hynose, is works soo perfectly giving me long and thick lashes and doesn't clump together like some other mascaras

For natural looking lashes, try More Lashes by Max Factor. It's natural looking, but still gives full, soft and long lashes.

Trust me, the best mascara in the world is YSL falsh lash effect. I used to work on all the beauty counters as a temp and have tried all the mascaras on the market and this one is by far the best. It basically makes your eyelashes look fake!

The only problem with this mascara is that is runs out too quickly so I now have a very expensive habit!

extra tip. If you apply the white bit of the mabeliene intense xxl then apply the ysl straight after your eyelashes will look even longer and thicker!

i use bad girl by benefit. its a bit expensive 25$ but it is fully worth it. it looks like i have fake eyelashes on (in a good way). it curls and thickens your lashes. looks so much longer and more noticable.

Maybelline Full & Soft is good stuff. :)

hey guys thanks for posting yall been a big help, but i have one question, can i get a mascara that is from a drug store or walmart that makes ur lashes look fake in a good way and really good (full long curved up and pretty)???? any suggestions?

I use Definicils by Lancome. I've tried hundreds of different kinds and find that to be the best. I like maybelline full and soft but it doesn't really thicken your lashes. I use definicils and curl my lashes like crazy. I get asked if my lashes are fake on almost a daily basis. Try it.