Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Took my last pill of accutane today!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Im all done :D

In a week I wont have any more dry skin and rashes.

Or best of all, dry lips!

I have 1 white head the size of a needle prick at the moment and about 40-50 red marks. I went from severe to 0 acne :D

Now all I have to do is wait for these marks to fade (which they will during the summer thanks to the sun!)

If you guys on tane have any questions feel free to ask.

Well done. Glad it worked for you. Keep us posted as to how you are getting on. I still have another 4 months left, :cry: but my skin has cleared up significantly. :D

hey, im six days away from finishing my 7 month course. cant wait for summer. lots of red marks too, sucks, but whatever, hope i dont get anymore!

Congratulations Mr. BFGuitar! I hope your skin stays clear forever. :)

Your red marks will fade away and never be seen again. :)

Yeh thanks guys.

Im going to be doing alot of swimming during the summer. As well Ill be in the sun.

This should help mask my red marks :D

I took my last pill a few days ago. Even if my acne were to come back completely, Accutane has been a miracle drug for me. My skin is 100% clear compared to the past four years of constant acne.

im happy for u...keep us posted cause normally when ppl get cleared they just go live thier happy lives and leave us here in the dust. Thats why there are so few happy stories like this one on this site and so many negatives. Im around day 90, going until 150 so im almost 2/3 there. Im almost 100% clear and hopefully i have the same results u did. Im with u about the chapped lips, they are getting annoying fast.

Pray that it doesnt come back!! (knock on wood)

Well so far my skin has been great, i had 2 very very small pin prick white heads which are gone now and left a small mark that should be gone in less than a week.

No complaints here lol

Are you doing anything to help maintain your skin afterward? My fantasy is to take Accutane and then do the Regimen once a day from there out.

Im actually going to do nothing at all except wash my face with water twice a day. I MAY use a gentle cleanser once every few days but thats it really.

My initial breakout wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I had many whiteheads and nodules before tane.

During my first month I broke out as usual except my skin was ver very oily. It wasnt normal oil... I was thicker and grosser.

Byt the middle of the second month my major breakouts stopped and I continued to improve after that. It took until the 4th month to be 100% acne free.

Im gettitng very very small whiteheads on my face now. They are the size of pin pricks adn go away in a day. I onyl get one every few days (which is a miracle!) I have a feeling this is going ot be the extent of my acne for a long time. And I dont mind at all :)

Im actually going to do nothing at all except wash my face with water twice a day. I MAY use a gentle cleanser once every few days but thats it really.

I would suggest using more than just water-especially during the summer. Lots of people seem to experience a reoccurrence of acne after accutane because they take their newly clear skin for granted.