Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

howcome big brands havent came out with anything

howcome nobody has came out with anything like eucerin renewal.

howcome not 1 corporation can come out with a moisturizer with a gentle aha and sunscreen?

and no do not say neutrogena hsfl.. that is definatly not gentle.. anybody know why other brands havnt tried making anything like eucerin? a specific reason?

howcome not 1 corporation can come out with a moisturizer with a gentle aha and sunscreen?

AHA's are effective at a certain pH level range - in this range, sunscreens are unstable.

AHA's are effective at a certain pH level range - in this range, sunscreens are unstable.

Beat me to it!

Yes, AHAs are really only effective in the pH level range of 3 to 4, whilst sunscreens are essentially redundant at this level.

Your best option? By an AHA gel, apply to skin, wait 15+ minutes and apply a decent, physical sunblock with an SPF of ATLEAST 15 (I would recommend 30).

MD Formulations makes sum very nice facial sunscreens FYI.

thats exacty what i do

wash

bp

moisturiser with AHA (eucerins english version :D )

then i apply my facial sunscreen :D

You must understand that these products are not "designed" to be used with BP and other products.

That's why Dan is making all 3 stages to be perfect for the regimen. It's how it is.

It must not be too difficult, though, because Neutrogena has one out, as does Eucerin. If it meant more money to the companies, they'd certainly find a way. I think it's just lack of demand.

On a side note, does anyone have any recommendations for sunscreen? The one I use is alright, but when I sweat it surfaces a bit.

because the damn government gets rid of all the over the counter products that work well so they can make money with perscription meds

because the damn government gets rid of all the over the counter products that work well so they can make money with perscription meds

bitter :)