Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cdunn

Sunless tanning and Acne, Can it be done?

Hello,

First of all this is my first post and I must admit that I have been using CSR for about a week now and CANNOT believe what it has done. It is as if the BP has controled by acne. Truly amazing, so glad I found this site.

Anyway! I am a singer and need a tan for my shows and I need any input on a sunless tanner that will not disrupt my skin.

I envision working the sunless tanner into the CSR after I put on the BP because I don't use any moisterizer on my face. I used a recommend moisterizer the first couple of days and my face was like an oil slick. (For me the no moisterizer works)

Anyway...any info on sunless tanning sprays or foams that work would be helpful.

Hello and welcome to the regimen. I use a sunless tanning lotion of my face and have no problems with break outs or anything. I use Neutrogena Instant Bronze. It's a Sunless Tanner and Bronzer in one. This is the tube that strickly says FACE. I know they have a body one too, which I'm sure is great. I fake bake my body, but I don't like to tan my face at all. So this Neutrogena Instant Bronze for the face is heaven. It gradually gets your face tanner, so you aren't like 5 shades darker the moment you use it. Anyways, hope this helps out a little. Maybe others have so other good products too, but I've tried many and this is my #1 pick. Good Luck.