Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moose79

drinking on accutane

aight its party time this weekend about 7 shots of vodka is this bad

There are loads of posts on this - go back and check. General consensus seems to be that alcohol should be avoided if possible to limit further stress on the liver, however, moderate drinking should not cause any harm. I wouldn't classify 7 shots of vodka as moderate though.

aight its party time this weekend about 7 shots of vodka is this bad

7 shots of Vodka isn't too bad, but I'm sure you're gunna get a bad break out about 2 days after. It happened to me every time i drank, even like 2 beers.

I think so. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's such a smart idea to consume heavy liquor like that whilst on a drug that you have to submit to monthly blood tests, required by law, to monitor your liver. Therefore, no, I don't think you should *partay* with hard liquor. :) *hehe*

I drank a ton, and never got a bad break out at all.... Its different for everyone...

That's because you probabily didn't pay attention or realize you were breaking out from alcohol. You might have just thought it's just a random breakout.

I drank a ton, and never got a bad break out at all.... Its different for everyone...

That's because you probabily didn't pay attention or realize you were breaking out from alcohol. You might have just thought it's just a random breakout.

Thats ridiculous. I've drank plenty on Accutane in the past month and havent had any breakout whatsoever. Just because something happened to you doesnt mean it will happen to everyone.