Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeauDomino

Went camping... Sweat off all my BP

I went camping over the Memorial day weekend and we were in the woods all day. It was super hot (in Arkansas) and I sweat so much that I think the BP got "washed" off. Within 2 days my face was covered in bumps. I've been almost totally clear on the regimen for a year. I'd like to go camping again, but I'm wondering if anybody has any ideas on how I can keep this from happening again? Should I bring some baby wipes and wipe my face every so often and reapply BP? There's really no place to "wash" my face in the traditional sense out there. I was stuck in the woods without my BP... So I went the whole day without it. My face looked terrible. It's starting to heal now. No new breakouts since. Just wondering what I can do to keep it from happening again. Thanks so much for any suggestions!!! Jamie

:comfort: Theres not really much you can do do stop the BP from sweating off, just try to keep yourself as cool as possible and maybe apply more BP before you go to bed as you are probably less likely to sweat this off then the one during the day :)