Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoyoyoyoyo

how do you guys go about not bleaching your clothes etc?

The bleaching is one of my few complaints about the regimen.

Occasionally a bit of BP somehow gets on my towels after cleansing, so there's some bleaching on those, but only a bit.

There's a bit of BP 'lightening' on my pillow, but it's not that bad.

There's orange BP bleach "rings" in the bottom of my sink/bathtub that I have to scrube at least every other day to keep them from getting too bad.

My gym shirt is bleached at the neck from sweating the BP down my neck -- not a problem, it's just my gym shirt. However, now that summer is here, I'm waiting for the BP to start bleaching my nice clothes, seeing how I'll probably be sweating more often. Also, my hoodie got bleached on the fringes of the hood.

I think that's about it. Oh, and apparently once some BP somehow got through and bleached a brand-new shirt, front and back.

So I still have problems with this... and it seems unavoidable, even with washing my hands thoroughly twice after using BP, trying to cleanse thoroughly, etc.

i stopped applying bp to my neck area to prevent this.

find an acne medicated soap and wash your neck with it

that should help and might mean you dont need to apply bp there :D

it's simple: first put on your shirt, then BP.

in the evening, first wash off BP, then take off shirt.

when you sweat, carry some paper towels to dab your face to make sure BP doesn't drip down.

I moved to a naked community where i just dont where clothes so the bleachen problem is not a problem anymore

:shifty2: eheh

i just bleached one of my shirts tonight completely cause i was boning this girl and sweating a lot so i grabbed my shirt to wipe the sweat off and after 30 mins i could see the marks the bp left. sucks, it was a nice shirt too.

I apply BP and wash it off while still in my clothes I sleep in, so they get bleached, but my other clothes don't.

But I have trouble from stopping my fringe from getting bleached :( it's brown too so the bleached parts stand out really badly, and i'm dying it black soon, so it will be even worse, but I guess I will just have to keep dying my fringe again when I get blonde bits on it, should be ok.

I moved to a naked community where i just dont where clothes so the bleachen problem is not a problem anymore

I was going to say that! hehe :lol:

:angel:

I got a couple of items of clothing that were bleached, but only little areas.

My main bleached area is my EYEBROWS!!! I don't rub it in to my eyebrows but it seems to migrate. ha ha

They are going a bit blonde, but I actually don't mind. See I am not a natural blonde but dye my hair, and the lighter colour eybrows actually make it look more natural.

So it is actually a good thing!!

ive honestly never bleached my clothes once. is it because you apply BP to your neck? cuz ive never really done that, and that would probably explain why i dont have bleached clothing.

yea i applied bp on neck like i said an thats when u bleach a shirt

try and avoid bp onto the neck for this reason

the other reason is there are glands on your neck and bp to that area could possibly be dangerous?

thats what i got told

no thats the strange thing, i never put it on my neck. seems like whenever i get a new shirt this happens and thats a lot of why i stopped the regimen before (with good results for months). oh well..

:angel:

I got a couple of items of clothing that were bleached, but only little areas.

My main bleached area is my EYEBROWS!!! I don't rub it in to my eyebrows but it seems to migrate. ha ha

They are going a bit blonde, but I actually don't mind. See I am not a natural blonde but dye my hair, and the lighter colour eybrows actually make it look more natural.

So it is actually a good thing!!

haha me too! my eyebrows look a lighter and if you look closley they look like they're streaked maybe. i don't really mind cuz it doesn't look that unnatural.

what i do mind is how i now have this one area near my forhead of redish blond hair and eveywhere else is brown. most people just assume i died it and have really bad tastes in hair products....