Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bo0rk

Breaking Out Above top lip

Lo There.

It seems Every week without fail, I get about 3-4 Whiteheads pop Up above my top lip, Tho they only stay around for a few days, Its getting really annoying, As this is the only place im breaking Out.

Wondering if there could be any reason for this? Or if someone who has a similiar problem Can drop me some advice.

Currently Using Clearasil 3 In 1 Wash And Eurecin Cream. (Untill my CSR supplys arrive).

Im only 16, And Recently My moustach hair has started to grow really fast(Pubity eh) Wondering if this could be the problem?

Cheers for reading =)

Lo There.

It seems Every week without fail, I get about 3-4 Whiteheads pop Up above my top lip, Tho they only stay around for a few days, Its getting really annoying, As this is the only place im breaking Out.

Wondering if there could be any reason for this? Or if someone who has a similiar problem Can drop me some advice.

Currently Using Clearasil 3 In 1 Wash And Eurecin Cream. (Untill my CSR supplys arrive).

Im only 16, And Recently My moustach hair has started to grow really fast(Pubity eh) Wondering if this could be the problem?

Cheers for reading =)

It's likely more related to your eating habits than your facial hair. As someone who has also broken out in this area, I've been able to link whiteheads above the upper lip to eating greasy foods which make contact with the skin. Yes, I know that acne in general is not caused by eating greasy foods, but coming into contact with grease from certain foods certainly could be causing it. Good luck and tell me how it turns out!

The greasy food theory sounds logical. Do you use chapstick? Maybe that has something to do with it, too.

And it could be from excess oil from hair follicles? I am probably wrong on that though.