Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't you hate it when you're invited out somewhere - like you have a long day ahead - and instead of being excited, all you can think is "oh no, my make-up would have worn off by then..."

I'm invited to a party after prom where we'll be swimming, and then all I think is - ew, my skin.

Or...after prom going to the shore (the following day) and worrying about people seeing my skin before bed.

And...wanting to go home and relax after school, but then there could be a friend paying a surprise call and I've washed off my make-up.

Plus...dreading college and the fact that my skin may not be clear (of redmarks).

It just makes me so mad at myself that I have to stress over my face, especially since the only problem I have is red marks and a small patch of clogged pores on my chin (which refuse to go away). I love the lighting in my room after applying make-up, but then if I glance in my friend's car mirror my self-esteem crashes. Urgh. :wall:

I used to feel like that until i took accutane. Now my makeup stays on all day, there's no oil to make it slide off. Great feeling!