Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaCitysBest25

Forehead Acne .. Please HELP

Wass good every1 . ..i just found the board .and it was good to find that people have the same problem I have ..ACNE.. Im 17, but i've been getting pimples since the end of freshman year in high school.. .I have a clear face ..but i always get pimples on the same part of my forehead, the lower part. its not always noticable, but lately I notice it alot. But there not even pimple you could pop, there like closed and bumps, but they could get red. I have been using Benzoyl Peroxide ...it worked before, but sometimes like lately it isnt. These pimples really bother me even though there not as extreme as other types. Does anyone have a idea what may trigger there breakouts there, or what I can do to make it better. I only get pimples no place else ...Please ..any advice or suggestions.. .. i also workout everyday so I do know if thats a triiger i dont know ...but please any information on what can make it betta would be very helpfull ..THANKS

Guest nec77

Avoid touching your face, like dont rest your forehead on the palm of your hand. You could also try changing shampoos, I was told Neutrogena shampoo is good. Also, keep your pillow case clean and flip your pillow every few days.

I heard using hair products can cause breakouts on the forehead. I always get the same little pimples in the same spot of my forehead. My face is real clear ,just the forehead on the part. I use moose on my hair. Is that and gel causing the breakout?? If so do you kno anything else i could put on my hair, im starting to try hair spray.

ive found that recently i get much less acne on my forehead, because i avoid touching it as much as i do with my chin, which is my most problematic area of my face also sometimes my temple area gets breakouts coz there r nights wen i come home and still have gel on my hair and like cbf havin a shower and waiting till the morning, but the pillowcase gets some residue on it from the dry gel and i rekon it could cause breakouts in that area. Gosh its annoying changing pillowcases though lol

very nice tips there. I like the carrot one. Yesterday i was watching this show, "whats good for you" and they were taking about carrots and the betacarotene they have in em etc.... and u cant get vitamin a toxicity frm them since the vit.a comes frm b.carotene. i dnt mind the taste and theyre full of antioxidants etc.

i tend do hav a problem by extracting whitehead pus which causes more problems.. and im addicted to doing it coz i hate leaving the hous with a massive whitehead.

anywayz im out

ciao

Hello. My forehead is exactly the same as yours. They are not so much proper spots. more like sandpaper bumps. And if i don't use the regime then they come back. I put on lots of BP once evry 2 days. And I really take my time to rub it in gently, making sure it is completely absorbed. I then wait 15 minutes and put on my moisturiser and really take my time to rub that in aswell, making sure it is really absorbed. And they disappear as long as I keep up with this method.

I have no idea what causes it. I have stopped using all hair products and it still does it, so it can't be that. I have changed shampoos and everything but that doesn't help either.

I have stopped eating any kind of refined sugar products to see if that helps but it is too soon to tell yet, so I will have to see with that one.

I hope this helps you.

:D

Oh god i have that right now! All over my forehead are these mysterious bumps which you cannot pop! :cry: I've been waiting for weeks for it to clear up, but it just isn't working! I would use BP but my skin is too sensitive to it, does anyone know any other alternative that won't be quite as harsh on sensistive skin? Perhaps something that doesn't need a prescription? :wall:

Oh god i have that right now! All over my forehead are these mysterious bumps which you cannot pop! :cry: I've been waiting for weeks for it to clear up, but it just isn't working! I would use BP but my skin is too sensitive to it, does anyone know any other alternative that won't be quite as harsh on sensistive skin? Perhaps something that doesn't need a prescription? :wall:

Apple cider vinegar. I use that too. I wash my face, pat it dry, get a cotton wool ball, apply vinegar to the cotton woll, and swipe gently over your face. Let it dry and then moisturize really well, making sure you keep rubbing it in (extremely gently) until it is totally absorbed. This can soemtimes take me 10 minutes so be patient. Moisturiser is the key!

Hmmmm i may try that! Thank you! What really annoys me is that my skin turns greasy so quickly, its like i'm reflective within 3 hours after washing it! Blotting it just starts the whole process again.

OMG i have that too, except mine were really bad, and if i pop them they would usually go away to some extent, but when i tried it wouldn't. So, i got really mad and kept on trying and it made it even worse. Eventually i got it to pop, but it left a nasty hole and it scarred really bad. But i know it's not hair products that cause your acne on your forhead, because i don't use hair products. And i wash my bedding like 4 times a month( once a week) or so. I don't understand why i have them so bad. :cry: it's really bad and i don't know how to get rid of the scars and the acne at the same time :confused: ! Without getting surgery on them. Please :pray: help me out if you have any ideas! :wall:

thanks for your time

bre

I have the same thing. Bumps that have no color on my forehead and on either side of my chin. I can squeeze stuff out of them but they fill right back up. ::sigh::

The Neutrogena microdermabrasion system actually helps a lot when I remember to use it consistently.

I have the same thing. Bumps that have no color on my forehead and on either side of my chin. I can squeeze stuff out of them but they fill right back up. ::sigh::

The Neutrogena microdermabrasion system actually helps a lot when I remember to use it consistently.

I used to squeeze those horrid bumps until i scarred my face! I try not to now but i failed on Thurs when i squeezed two on my cheeks and ended up scarring again. The trouble is with those bumps is that if you wait it takes ages to go and so you think if you squeeze them it might cut down the time! But nothing ever comes out and you end up with scars instead. So leave them alone and eventually it will go, i still have bumps from 3 weeks ago.....scarred my forehead after a frantic squeezing session and now i'm worse off then before. Don't squeeze them!