Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i stopped "the regimen" a while ago but continued to use benzoyl peroxide along with retin-a micro and minocycline. i know that my clear skin is probably due to the antibiotics, but most of my red marks are gone after only about 5 weeks (more or less) of using retin-a micro.

has anybody else had used retin-a micro and BP at the same time and found success?

I'm in a similar situation.

I follow the basic routine of the CSR. I do the whole cleansing, BP, moisutrizer twice a day. But I also take antiobiotics twice a day and use Retin-A micro at night. I've seen a big improvement, but I've kind of hit a wall I guess. Not even sure if its a wall, I'll have some really good days, and some other bad days.

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6715/n5...513025716mn.jpg

That was a good day, thankfully. I needed a good day for graduation, lol! I'm the one with the long hair in that pic. but that day, which I considered a good day, I only had 1 active and a couple of fading marks on my chin.

Today is a bad day, I've got about 3 or 4 active and a couple of fading marks scattered over my face.

I figure if I keep up on this for a couple more months, I should be clear. I've struggled with acne for so long, and if this doesn't work, i think I might break down....

Anyway, I think this is a very good regimen if your skin can take it

yeah i have good and bad days as well...but progress is not linear. you will always hit a bump or two in the road.

but this regimen has cleared me up faster than anything else i have tried (i hope it stays this way).