Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asher2

Anyone had treatment with Nikolai Syrokomsky?

http://www.dr.syrokomsky.com/eng-page1.html

Sure he is located in Ukraine, but those are some great results. Curious if anyone here by chance has seen this Dr. and know what he uses to treat patients (he states medicinal plants). Seems besides acne his treatment also clears up the patients' other health problems at the same time.

Here is his bio

"I’ve been a dermatological practitioner since 1978 to present. Since February 1988, private practice. I’ve been qualified a highest category physician. I am married and have two children. All my conscious days have been devoted to medical practice.

My long experience entitled me with the right to state with certainty that skin disorders are associated exclusively with the impairments of the functions of the organs, i.e. with the state of the organism as a whole. Therefore, in my practice, I use such methods of treatment that recondition the functions of all organs instead of treating just one organ. No hormonal preparations are administered during the treatment. During the therapy, I administer mainly medicative plants. Therapy with medicative plants is disparate with common methods and is exceptionally efficient. Therapy is strictly individual; therapy sessions are long: 6-18 months on average, however, almost 100 % success is achieved in the treatment of major severe skin diseases. This requires strict following of all my instructions, strong belief of a patient in his/her recovery and frequent contacts of a patient with a doctor during therapy sessions. For years of the private medical practice - which means for 12 years since February, 1988- I have examined and cured tens of thousands of patients with various severe skin diseases. In the end of your attendance, I cannot let you leave my place without exact understanding of the whole process of your treatment. After examination and therapy administration, I let you go home the same day, and further therapy is carried out on the out-patient basis with regular doctor/patient contacts.

By using such therapy, one adheres to the fundamental principle of medicine: Don’t harm a patient.

Against the background of the therapy of skin diseases, the signs of major chronic diseases also melt. This is the case with such diseases as infantile eczema and atopic dermatitis. Photo 1 shows a patient with bronchial asthma who had attacks every night. Now, he has no suffocation attacks. Patient in Photo 5 (32 years old) had eczema, atopic dermatitis and angina with severe pain in the heart area and dyspnea on exertion. After the treatment, no complaints have been appeared for a long time already. Patient in Photo 1 had Atopic Dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and epilepsy with 3-4 attacks per week (2nd class disability). No epilepsy attacks have been observed for more than two years after the treatment. Patient in Photo 11 (16 years old) had psoriasis from the birth, and the smell of fish induced attacks of the shortness of breath in him. After 4 months of treatment until present, he can eat fish. Patient with melanoma in Photo 5 had severe headache for more than 15 years. No medication could relieve pain, the patient had arrhythmnia, pain in the heart area, weakness, fatigue and soreness. After the treatment and until now, this patient has had no complaints.

All patients with skin diseases who have passed a course of my therapy can be put on this list.

If the information on my site is of any interest to you, I’ll be glad to discuss any suggestion and business offer."

http://www.dr.syrokomsky.com/eng-page1.html

Sure he is located in Ukraine, but those are some great results. Curious if anyone here by chance has seen this Dr. and know what he uses to treat patients (he states medicinal plants). Seems besides acne his treatment also clears up the patients' other health problems at the same time.

Here is his bio

"I’ve been a dermatological practitioner since 1978 to present. Since February 1988, private practice. I’ve been qualified a highest category physician. I am married and have two children. All my conscious days have been devoted to medical practice.

My long experience entitled me with the right to state with certainty that skin disorders are associated exclusively with the impairments of the functions of the organs, i.e. with the state of the organism as a whole. Therefore, in my practice, I use such methods of treatment that recondition the functions of all organs instead of treating just one organ. No hormonal preparations are administered during the treatment. During the therapy, I administer mainly medicative plants. Therapy with medicative plants is disparate with common methods and is exceptionally efficient. Therapy is strictly individual; therapy sessions are long: 6-18 months on average, however, almost 100 % success is achieved in the treatment of major severe skin diseases. This requires strict following of all my instructions, strong belief of a patient in his/her recovery and frequent contacts of a patient with a doctor during therapy sessions. For years of the private medical practice - which means for 12 years since February, 1988- I have examined and cured tens of thousands of patients with various severe skin diseases. In the end of your attendance, I cannot let you leave my place without exact understanding of the whole process of your treatment. After examination and therapy administration, I let you go home the same day, and further therapy is carried out on the out-patient basis with regular doctor/patient contacts.

By using such therapy, one adheres to the fundamental principle of medicine: Don’t harm a patient.

Against the background of the therapy of skin diseases, the signs of major chronic diseases also melt. This is the case with such diseases as infantile eczema and atopic dermatitis. Photo 1 shows a patient with bronchial asthma who had attacks every night. Now, he has no suffocation attacks. Patient in Photo 5 (32 years old) had eczema, atopic dermatitis and angina with severe pain in the heart area and dyspnea on exertion. After the treatment, no complaints have been appeared for a long time already. Patient in Photo 1 had Atopic Dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and epilepsy with 3-4 attacks per week (2nd class disability). No epilepsy attacks have been observed for more than two years after the treatment. Patient in Photo 11 (16 years old) had psoriasis from the birth, and the smell of fish induced attacks of the shortness of breath in him. After 4 months of treatment until present, he can eat fish. Patient with melanoma in Photo 5 had severe headache for more than 15 years. No medication could relieve pain, the patient had arrhythmnia, pain in the heart area, weakness, fatigue and soreness. After the treatment and until now, this patient has had no complaints.

All patients with skin diseases who have passed a course of my therapy can be put on this list.

If the information on my site is of any interest to you, I’ll be glad to discuss any suggestion and business offer."

What's he talking about, business offer? :think: Smells like bullshit to me.