Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tha_search

can't find cleansing bars to shave

hey i dont want to pay shipping... its way too much... i have looked but havent been able to find any cleansing bars so i can shave with it...anybody live in surrey british columbia or bc and know of a place where they have cleansing bars. thats canada folks.

thanks.

dude dont use cleansing bars as lather sheesh. I dont know why people are doing this just because Dan said it it severly will dry your skin out if you leave that stuff on ur skin for that long. You are supposed to cleanse for 10 seconds and be done not leave it for 2 minutes while you shave slowly.

Use a gel based shaving cream (NOT cream, those clog pores) and itll be much easier on the skin and you wont get irritation.

I had folliculitis on my legs and my derm recommended that I use Spectro Jel to shave with. He also recommended it as a face wash for acne sufferers (as do most derms in Canada). It doesn't lather up, but it is a thick gel so it should do the trick.