Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omfg i hate my skin. i feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. i can't deal with this anymore. i have to get rid of my acne.

i was taking minocycline for 5 months and it cleared me up really well, but about a month ago i realized that it had stopped working, and now my skin is shit.

i've been on b5 for one week (and zinc for 2 weeks), and i swear my skin is getting worse. is an initial breakout normal? please help i'm so desperate.

from all that i have read, an initial breakout is normal in the first few weeks of taking b5. apparently its something to do with forcing the crap out of your skin and to the surface.

i just started taking 3g/day today so im hoping(actually im praying) that i dont get a big initial breakout as i start work monday.

the thing is, normally i would expect an initial breakout, it's just that my skin looks EXACTLY like it did before i went on minocycline. maybe b5 just isn't working?

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

the thing is, normally i would expect an initial breakout, it's just that my skin looks EXACTLY like it did before i went on minocycline. maybe b5 just isn't working?

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Please don't give in at this early stage. It can take up until around 4 months before the initial breakout calms down on B5, so you really have to be patient. Stick with it, you will be glad you did! :D