Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should i leave these alone or should i continue to squeeze them and tamper with them if they hurt. ie using jesses exfoliation method? Are scabs a good sign im healing up or are they a bad sign?

what about in the shower, should i scrub them or wash them at all or just let water pour on them and only use the cleanser bar lightly on them so they dont crack or deteriorate

i would cleanse them lightly and gently. if you mess with them you could worsen the scar they leave behind.

thanks i wish i knew this before, what if its really tempting and its about to fall of but it doesnt? like peeling? should i let it fall of on its own? they are on the back btw

so i popped my pimples and am now left with SCABS... grrr. how long before these scabs naturally fall off???

so i popped my pimples and am now left with SCABS... grrr. how long before these scabs naturally fall off???

bathe them in salty water if you want them to dry

but literally let them dry up an basically flake and then fall off witha TINY bit of help from u

if u do it sooner u risk makin it worse