Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a few weddings that I'll be going to this coming summer. I can go w/o make up on regular days, but these few weddings are HUGE, and I mean over 300 ppl per wedding, and they're family too with professional photographers. I have this yellowish, golden hue to my skin and I don't know what is good as a foundation/powder?? I don't use foundation/powder anymore so I don't know what's good for me. Minerals make up is okay for casual use but I need something that'll be a better base...I'm all about eye make up so I only know products good for that...any help? advice?

Just try experimenting with different foundations before the wedding days. I don't spend a lot of money on things like this, but I've heard good things about Mac foundation.

I have combination skin and I like to use my Loreal Ideal Balance. Reason why I like it: It's light and has good coverage. Other foundations I've tried were too cakey and made me LOOK like I had make up on. With Loreal's foundation, people thought I just had perfect skin.. and little make up!

Good luck