Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone ckd this out? Looks phoney and like a joke to me, just wondering if anyone has any insite on it?

......someone had posted all this info on it (mainly about eating right).......BREAKING NEWS.....lol......

Anyone ckd this out? Looks phoney and like a joke to me, just wondering if anyone has any insite on it?

......someone had posted all this info on it (mainly about eating right).......BREAKING NEWS.....lol......

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

yeah...looks like it! ThX Mikke

WHAT? DO people come in here from thes sites and promote their scam? It seems like once and ahile I run across a topic with WAY too much info......just sounds like a con artist is behind it....

Its a load of complete bullshit that whole site, I found it and its very clever, it plays on your fears and makes you read about 5 pages without actually given you any information at all on how to "cure" your acne and then bang at the end ... surprise surprise its smth you have to buy, ffs its an ebook why should he profit on sharing ideas that are already discussed in here. I really cannot stand assholes like that, if he REALLY wanted to help you he would just write down the cure and not charge you for it, my advice, stay well clear of anything remotely like that site. The only people you should be paying for medication are your derm., GP or actual products, you dont pay for information, plus his actual suggestions are just impossible to follow, even a strict Vegan would have to be majorly disiplined to follow a regeim like that.

yeah when i was at my worst about a year ago, i purchased the damn thing. There are like twenty pages of saying what you can eat (which is vegetables, fiber, fruit only after taking the fiber though, certain nuts, flax oil, coconut oil, certain whole wheat, not a lot of protein, only things like organic turkey and chicken. Some fish but not too much because of mercury, etc.) Can't eat sugar or dairy. It makes sense but he wants you to buy a bunch of this stuff. So what i did was only use a few things that he saidand thats it. I take Beta Carotene, vitamin E, selenium, b-complex, coconut oil, flax seed oil, drink lots of water, eat certain meats, but i don't do everything he says becuase it is pretty ridiculous. But i knew most of this stuff any way. It makes sense but isn't worth it. He also wants you to do cleanses and stuff like that, but really if you do just a certain amount of what he says it could work for you. Just eat good, and that is about all you can do i guess. So DONT BUY THE BOOK. I was just very desperate, and i do think if you do all of the stuff he says it will work but that is impossible becuase of the time and MONEY that it would take to see results.

yeah when i was at my worst about a year ago, i purchased the damn thing. There are like twenty pages of saying what you can eat (which is vegetables, fiber, fruit only after taking the fiber though, certain nuts, flax oil, coconut oil, certain whole wheat, not a lot of protein, only things like organic turkey and chicken. Some fish but not too much because of mercury, etc.) Can't eat sugar or dairy. It makes sense but he wants you to buy a bunch of this stuff. So what i did was only use a few things that he saidand thats it. I take Beta Carotene, vitamin E, selenium, b-complex, coconut oil, flax seed oil, drink lots of water, eat certain meats, but i don't do everything he says becuase it is pretty ridiculous. But i knew most of this stuff any way. It makes sense but isn't worth it. He also wants you to do cleanses and stuff like that, but really if you do just a certain amount of what he says it could work for you. Just eat good, and that is about all you can do i guess. So DONT BUY THE BOOK. I was just very desperate, and i do think if you do all of the stuff he says it will work but that is impossible becuase of the time and MONEY that it would take to see results.

This is whats called targeted vunerability marketing. Things like acne cures, hair loss, weight loss, excercise short cuts, health cures will always sell because we are all human and, and these play on our emotional needs.

The advertisers use a thing called google ad-words. When you type in acne cure into google, you get those little adverts on the right hand side of the screen. You can pay for your advert to appear when someone types in a certain phrase - Acne Cure etc. Lots of advertisers are after the same target group so you have to pay a certain price to have your advert appear.

It works a dream because its exactly what the consumer is looking for. And if the advert is worded correctly it can really suck you in. I almost got into the marketing of products like this, but decided it was morally, and ethically wrong. Because I used to suffer, and advice for acne should be free :D

Hi guys smile.png I just HAD to join this site and forum so that i could respond to this subject/issue/question re Yoda's acne solution etc

I actually purchased the ebook that you guys are talking about and I found it absolutely brilliant! The guy who wrote it clearly had suffered a lifetime of acne and he'd been to every doctor, dermatologist, naturopath etc and he had tried EVERYTHING! His reason/explanation as to why people suffer acne/adult acne is simple, but the solution is very in-depth and detailed. He has put a lot of years & money into researching his 'adult acne' (his explanation also includes/pertains to ALL acne) and his book and information is extremely detailed and it covers almost every area of the body and how it responds to certain things like diet, vitamins, meditation, environment, if it may be hereditary = basically what works in his experience and what doesn't. It then includes a section where he suggests a programme/process to undertake in which you can clear up your acne permanently. This part is where most people 'stop', because it is a very 'difficult' process to undertake - i'll be very honest. But, i'm about to turn 39 and i'm STILL suffering from breakouts and so i'm very close to taking that ebook back out (i printed it all out manually and created my own hard copy) and i'm seriously considering trying what he suggests because i think he's actually very much on to something (I always knew he was, but it's a difficult programme)!! He's right, antibiotics may work for a short time, and roaccutane is dangerous sad.png Topical stuff just is a band aid and not a permanent solution. Whatever appears on the outside of your body, is basically an indication or sign of what's going on on the inside of your body - and acne is not always due to too much oil production either! He explains that it's due to toxins and 'dirty hormones' being constantly recycled within the body and not excreted via the 'normal organs/processes of excretion', and when these mix together in the 'perfect environment' on your skin = those things then mix with bacteria on your skin, well that's when you suffer breakouts. Basically, if you don't stop this cycle from occurring (from the inside), you won't stop your acne. The exception to the rule is those that are just suffering acne during 'puberty', and your hormones may just be going through a bit of a chaotic time - but as you get older, all of this should stop - he talks about this too. But for some people - like myself, it never did unfortunately sad.png I'm looking forward to trying it with the support of a naturopath, and if i'm successful i'll let you know! rolleyes.gif x

And the DOWN TIME too monkeypaw!! :( I'm sure his programme works but it's very difficult and extremely invasive :( x

Dear fellow members :)

I have just joined this website and I too have seen acneyoda's website. I was very tempted to buy it but I'm not sure after reading your reviews. So a few of you have tried it? Monkeypaw and Loubri - did it work at all?

I would be so grateful for your reply :)

Thank you

Lucy