Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sublime

For those who dont use chemicals

Using chemicals on your face are bad, destroys the skins natural ability to heal itself, and makes you dependent. For those of you who are doing more natural regimens and have yet to find a good spot treat......

heres a good web page on spot treats:

http://www.natural-acne-solution.com/artic...ies-p-mehta.htm

The good thing is that its natural, cheap, and you'll find most of what you need in your kitchen.

Neat site. I don't much go for homopathiec remedies, but these are simply enough that I might give 'em a try! Thanks!

cool site man.

lol i like how this guy says fasting is not as painful as it sounds and that youll feel happier and more energized but then he goes on to say that your experience during the first couple days is comparable to a hangover lol.

Actually I found Acne.org through that site! It linked me to here. Yeah personally fasting didnt do much for myself (although a CRUCIAL step to fasting is enemas, I couldnt make it past my first)

But yeah very useful information, good articles and such. It's a great resource and I do believe hollistic methods are best.

That is actually my site. So thanks for the positive comments.

cool site man.

lol i like how this guy says fasting is not as painful as it sounds and that youll feel happier and more energized but then he goes on to say that your experience during the first couple days is comparable to a hangover lol.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Hey Sepsi, why do i not get to download the book but merely subscribe to receive the first instalment of the newsletter? :think: I tried to download your book a couple of weeks ago but it wouldn't work in that link either.

Actually the dowload instructions are immediately emailed to you after you put your name and email there (or let me know if it doesn't work). After you emailed to me and said that you had difficulties of downloading the preview copy I sent you instructions on how to download it. Hope you got them?

There are couple of reasons I'm asking people to give their name and email-id. First, I want to get rid of people who are not at all serious. It actually costs me money in a form of bandwith to allow people to download the book. The more bandwidth my site is using the more my web hosting company is going to charge me.

You also get my private email-address in the emails, and I do have better things to do than to answer emails from people who are not serious about this and complain why nothing works without actually doing anything.

Second I want people to make a commitment. My book is not about magic pills or silver bullets. You actually have to make a real change to get real results. Sometimes things get a little difficult. That's why I want people to make a commitment. Strong commitment carries you through the occasional tough times.

Thirdly, I'm putting together a series of support emails that you get after downloading the book. In those emails I go deeper into topics like diet, eliminating cravings, how to make sure that detox fits your lifestyle etc.

If you don't like those emails, there are instructions on how to unsubscribe in every one of them. There's nothing I can or want to do if you choose to not get emails from me anymore.

If you think that making that commitment and putting your name and email is too much. Then there's little I can or want to do about it. I want to focus my energies on people who are ready to make that commitment and are serious about this.

Hope this answers your questions :D

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I didn't e-mail you, maybe i should though. Or are you talking about the pm i sent you a while back? After i used your link it didn't work then either. I wasn't meaning to be non-interested, just that i hate the old string them along method that some sites use.

I'm really interested in getting the entire book because i'd love to read it in full and have all the resources right there in front of me.

So you'd appreciate some e-mails back and forth?

James.

Wow thats sepsi's site. Thats cool, lots of useful info thanks bro.

Hows your complexion doing anyway? Do you use the clear skin regimen?

I didn't e-mail you, maybe i should though. Or are you talking about the pm i sent you a while back? After i used your link it didn't work then either. I wasn't meaning to be non-interested, just that i hate the old string them along method that some sites use.

Yes, I meant th PM. The only thing you have to do is to right-click the link and choose 'save as' to save it to your computer. If you click the link directly it's going to try to open it in your browser - hence why it opens the Acrobat in your browser. It works for me and haven't heard anybody else complaining that it's not working.

Wow thats sepsi's site. Thats cool, lots of useful info thanks bro.

Hows your complexion doing anyway? Do you use the clear skin regimen?

No prbs. Hope it helps you.

Most of the time I'm completely clear. I don't use any regimens or any topicals besides normal soap and some herbal face wash that I found at the local super market.

I do get occasional pimples when I'm not practising what I'm preaching so to say. If I eat unhealthy foods and/or combine them wrongly I do break out. I just don't really make a fuss about it anymore. I know why those pimples broke out and I know how to deal with them. So they don't cause me any stress anymore.

I don't really know about home remedies as I don't use them. I put that article there for people who are interested of trying them.