Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Red mark turning into a dent?????

I had a cluster of zits about 4 months back... it went away after a while and a redmark remained... I put aloe gel and emu oil on it every night. Some days it looks better than others. I just realized (within the past few days) its starting to dent inwards. like... wtf? This is after its been hanging around for like 4 months. What the heck can I do??? Apply copper peptides or green cream on it?

Thanks!

I had the SAME exact thing you have. The dent will remain red for a while, for me, green cream did NOTHING, except make your face shine and either did aloe vera. I guess time is the only thing...........Now I have about 3 dents which are still red and STUBBORN and wont go away- sighhhhh

yep...i got several of those pieces of shit, even though i was told by people on here and my derm that it wouldnt happen.

Question: Would a girl be mad if she found out you had laser surgery on your face and you never told her?

I had a cluster of zits about 4 months back... it went away after a while and a redmark remained... I put aloe gel and emu oil on it every night. Some days it looks better than others. I just realized (within the past few days) its starting to dent inwards. like... wtf? This is after its been hanging around for like 4 months. What the heck can I do??? Apply copper peptides or green cream on it?

Thanks!

what kind of a dent is it? Is the skin around it pulled in? Is it like a pit? I stared a similar thread

couple of weeks ago overi n the scars treatment forum, and I linked this thread with it. I'm acne.org nerd...yeah, that's it :rolleyes:

Question: Would a girl be mad if she found out you had laser surgery on your face and you never told her?

Erm, why would she?

I just dont understand why its turning into a dent. I dont have dents near my t zone... i can cover my dents with my hair if I need to and it looks like my skin is great but its crappy.

Great... another pitted scar to add to my face. Just what I needed.

and to whoever posted a question about a girl getting mad if you had treatment done to a scar and never said anything-- I doubt they would get mad... I mean why would they??

I just dont understand why its turning into a dent. I dont have dents near my t zone... i can cover my dents with my hair if I need to and it looks like my skin is great but its crappy.

Great... another pitted scar to add to my face. Just what I needed.

and to whoever posted a question about a girl getting mad if you had treatment done to a scar and never said anything-- I doubt they would get mad... I mean why would they??

hi Maleet: I randomly clinked on your links and I have to say your art work is really great! Are you a professional artist? If so, where did you get your training, and what are you doing now? Thanks!

-Kelly

I sent you a message today kelly. I am glad you like it. Thank you! I'd update if it would let me log in. LOL

I had red marks that were on my cheek for 6+ years, and I thought they might be permanent...when they FINALLY faded they left behind indented marks. I think that some of teh worst red marks may actually conceal indented scarring-the worst red marks that I had left behind indented marks when the pigmentation faded to normal skin color.. It's definitely not something you're doing wrong and I believe this is a normal occurrence and part of the healing phase for those of us with cystic acne or . If the red mark was still there, then the indented scar probably wouldn't be able to heal-that's been my experience at least.