Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kei_fujo

sunless tan face

i just started using the body lotions that have sunless tanners in them and was worried about finding something for my face. i found one by jergens today. it's called natural glow face. it says that it is oil-free and non-comedogenic. i just thought i would share in case anyone was trying to find one as well.

I always wanted to know if the BP would cancel out the tanning lotion that is in it... Keep us posted as to if it works well or not. :)

i just started using the body lotions that have sunless tanners in them and was worried about finding something for my face. i found one by jergens today. it's called natural glow face. it says that it is oil-free and non-comedogenic. i just thought i would share in case anyone was trying to find one as well.

I use the exact same one. So far it's doing pretty well. My face has always been lighter than the rest of my body. I've used it for over a month now. And it blends in with the rest of me pretty well. and one good thing about it is that it absorbs well into my skin and doesn't cause me to break out!

I've been using Neutrogena Build-a-Tan for Face. It's oil-free, but it moisturizes and won't clog pores. Another good thing is that it has a SPF 15 in it, which is great because I can replace my Olay in the morning with it, since I will still have the SPF that I need. I've been using it every morning for about 3 weeks, and I love it. It gives my skin a really nice glow and it looks natural. HTH.

:D

I have been using Jergens natural glow face, and the body lotion for about three months now... its been great..... It always looks perfect on my face, the only problem I'm having is the rougher skin on neck? (not that my skin on my neck is rough, but you know what I mean) sometimes it seems the color isnt even on it.