Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Feeling blah & feeling lost...

I don't know, I really don't feel motivated to do anything anymore. Everything just doesn't bring happiness or joy in my life. I've found out that basically mostly all of my friends are two faced & have stabbed me in the back in one way or the other. There's people constantly ruining my self esteem by the stuff they say..I'm dumb,ugly & won't ever amount to anything. I feel very low,unattractive & unwanted. I go to work & I hate my job & I come back home to loneliness every night. I'm either in bed watching tv or I'm on the internet trying to find something to do. I've become very bitter & depressed & I basically want to be alone alot of the time.

I've lost interest in everything & even if I try to do something, I really don't enjoy myself. I'm trying so hard to be happy but I just can't. I can't seem to snap out of this funk. I've noticed that I've started to eat a whole lot more. I really don't know who I am anymore really, I don't know what I like or what makes me happy. The stuff I used to like doing like writing or drawing are no longer of my interest. I've lost my creativity, everytime I pick up a pen or pencil, I start for a minute & then I stop. I'm just not into it anymore.

My face is a constant reminder of why I'm single, I mean who would want me with a face like mines. I met a girl of myspace & she basically told me to get Proactiv & that hurted.So now it's like what's the point of living when no one seems to care about me & I am ugly & useless in the world?

Myspace is not a good place to "meet" people. It's a website driven primarily by photos - and for us, that's usually just not practical.

You're not useless. You're an active member of this board - and that's a good thing. If it weren't for every person who posted here - posted the feelings that you are feeling right now - we wouldn't have a board to begin with.

Keep writing - we're listening.

I know how you feel man, just got to try to keep going on .. and f the friends , if they where you real friends they would stand behind you all the way no matter what...

Some days are just like that, you will feel better next week. Sometimes everything just goes wrong, even the things you least expect, been there. Give it time, things will go back to normal.

By the way myspace sucks. Most people are either trying to find their old friends or trying to get laid.

i know it suks trust me i do.i feel this way alot.i feel like if only my skin was clear i would be happier.somethimes everything bothers me i get so angry that acne controls my life like this.but then what can we do?we all know that there are ppl worse off than us,and even though it doesnt seem like it now it will get better it will get easier.you cant just give up.

My acne has made my life so much worse. To be simple it's made me waste my life. The last few months should have been the best of my life but they were some of the worst because my acne really got severe at the start of this year. Some advice - never let your acne become severe, if you have moderate acne and it starts to get worse get Accutane. If only I had done this. My life has been destroyed not completely because of the acne itself but it's made me a different person, a more quiet, depressed, lonely figure and it's probably this that has ruined things more than the actualy acne but I can't help it and will never get to go back and live the great experiences I missed out on even if Accutane/scar treatement works.

depression brings about a life situation that promotes and perpetuates depression.

Your interests, you have to do anything that you enjoy, ebcause depression stops you from doing that, so it is no wonder that you are getting sadder and sadder...

friends, you can find friends on here, a lot of people here are looking for friends here as well. PM people on here, they always reply, the orgers are all a nice bunch of folk.

finding friends in real life is better, depressed people, withdraw from society, that increases alienation, you have to be a member of society to be happy. I don't know of anyone who is happy living alone.

depression brings about a life situation that promotes and perpetuates depression.

Your interests, you have to do anything that you enjoy, ebcause depression stops you from doing that, so it is no wonder that you are getting sadder and sadder...

friends, you can find friends on here, a lot of people here are looking for friends here as well. PM people on here, they always reply, the orgers are all a nice bunch of folk.

finding friends in real life is better, depressed people, withdraw from society, that increases alienation, you have to be a member of society to be happy. I don't know of anyone who is happy living alone.

hehe, sooo....did you get my p'm? lol not being mean but i did send you a p'm...