Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all! I'm a new user :dance: Anywayz... On Sunday I started taking Yasmin BC... and I'm quite nervous about it. How long did it take for you Yasmin users to notice any type of change? Initial reactions, to be more specific. This is because I've never been on any long term medication, and I'm nervous about this one. I don't want it to mess me up in anyway.

Thanks everyone! :D

Hey dont worry about it too much. Just take it every night and youll be fine. I dont think ive experienced any noticable side effects but its hard to tell because im also on accutane and another antibiotic. But Alot of people have sucess with this particular BC so hopefully you will too :D

Yasmin didn't make a lick of difference with my skin, and it obliterated my sex drive. Why take the pill to prevent pregnancy when you have no desire to engage in activities that get one pregnant anyways? I think I'm a pretty rare case though, most people seem to be successful on it. The main complaint I've heard is weight gain(didn't happen to me) and lack of libido. Once I'm done with my Accutane round I'm getting off it.

Yasmin didn't make a lick of difference with my skin, and it obliterated my sex drive. Why take the pill to prevent pregnancy when you have no desire to engage in activities that get one pregnant anyways? I think I'm a pretty rare case though, most people seem to be successful on it. The main complaint I've heard is weight gain(didn't happen to me) and lack of libido. Once I'm done with my Accutane round I'm getting off it.

How long were you on the Yasmin for?

thanks jen... ill keep at it! hopefully nothing too drastic will occur *prays*

Yasmin didn;t do much for me either. I have been on it now for about 5/6 years.

I'm taking Yasmin with Doxy, so its hard to say if it has helped clear my skin. It has lowered my sex drive, and my boobs have increased two cup sizes. I dont know if thats all that common, but just so you know. Otherwise, no weight gain, and my skin is pretty clear. I wish I knew which it was the Yasmin, or the Doxy. :think:

I'm taking Yasmin with Doxy, so its hard to say if it has helped clear my skin. It has lowered my sex drive, and my boobs have increased two cup sizes. I dont know if thats all that common, but just so you know. Otherwise, no weight gain, and my skin is pretty clear. I wish I knew which it was the Yasmin, or the Doxy. :think:

Probably a combination of both :D