Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am being sent $250 aussie, worth of Paula's Choice goods as a gift from my parents (i know, lucky me!), mainly a complete oily/combination skin regime with extra goodies like the skin balancing carbon mask and super antioxidant mattifying concentrate. My current regime is basically a cheapo version of Paula's choice minus the oil controlling things. I'm pretty much clear right now (meaning clear but not perfect flawless skin) so it'll be interesting to see if Paula's Choice will take me that extra mile to perfect skin.

So yeah, will keep you guys posted on how it goes as far as Paula's Choice products are concerned. I'm quite excited after trying some of my friend's PC products and they were definately top notch, not sure if anyone has tried a complete PC regime before because of price so we'll see I guess.

Regime (guys regime... hence the shaving cream and after shave):

A.M.

1. Paula's Choice One Step Face Cleanser for Normal to Oily/Combination Skin

2. Paula's Choice Close Comfort Shave Gel

3. After shaving: Paula's Choice Skin Relief Treatment

4. Paula's Choice Blemish Fighting Solution

5. Paula's Choice Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 15

6. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate

P.M.

1. Paula's Choice One Step Face Cleanser for Normal to Oily/Combination Skin

2. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask (only when needed)

3. Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid

4. Paula's Choice Blemish Fighting Solution

5. Paula's Choice Completely Non-Greasy Moisturizing Lotion

6. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate

Well had the products for one day so far. I gotta say, I love the cleanser and shaving stuff! So far I really like all the products, using the mask now so I guess we'll start finding out if it actually clears me up and keeps my oil at bay as well.

I recently got some of her products and am extremely pleased with the skin care line. I am using the Skin Balancing Cleanser and it is awesome. Also, I am using the 2% beta hydrox acid and non-greasy sunscreen SPF15. I had a sample of the skin balancing toner and the skin balancing moisture gel and they were great too. I plan to order full size of those. They also sent me a sample of the carbon mask but I havent had a chance to try it yet. I have been using it for about 10 days and my skin is not oily during the day and I really have not had to use moisturizer as much either. Before I would use stuff to dry up the oiliness and then it would get too dry and then would have to use moisturizer. I also ordered some of her makeup line too but am not as pleased with it. Nothing really wrong with it just doesnt appear to be anything better than what I can get locally. I will definitely be reordering the skin care products when I run out but the bottles are so big it will be awhile before I have to do that. Good luck with it and I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Paula's Choice is my favorite skincare line. I have yet to find a product I dislike or one that irritates my skin. In my opinion, her BHA and AHA products are the best out there, probably because they are both gentle and pH correct. The only drawback is that shipping is a bit high.

Well couple days now on this stuff. This stuff is awesome! No new pimples, my skin feels really soft, after 3 days my face is alot less oily during the day. I used to dab my face down everytime I went to the toilet, haven't had to dab it all day today. It gets abit oily toward the end of the day but not to the stage it's noticable like before. I'm not sure if it's the mask or the mattifying concentrate or maybe both but something is keeping me less oily. Also, this cleanser is awesome! Can scrub away at my face and since it's just a smooth gel, it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

Will do a proper breakdown of what I think of each product once I've been on them a week or two.