Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tysonb

I pray this works for me...

HELLO all...newbie here lol. anyways background info...20 male in canada. ive had mild acne for the past 4-5 years but over the past month my face has EXPLODED. id say its more like moderate...but im getting cysts now that hurt...anyways im going on tane tommrow and thought id keep track of my progress thru this log...wish me luckkk...hopefully i wont need it tho! bye all.

ill post pics tommrow when i start, bye til then!

GOT MY PRESCRIPTION TODAY!! but im gonna wait till i get my blood test, then start so officially tommrow is my day one! fingers crossed and praying this works...

jsut some more info...im 20 yrs old male, and taking 60mg a day.

Good luck. 60MG a day? That's a somewhat high starting dose - if I may ask, how much do you weigh?

I'll be following your log :)

Good luck. 60MG a day? That's a somewhat high starting dose - if I may ask, how much do you weigh?

hey liberate! thanks for replying...i see that youve started recently aswell...i hope it works for you too buddy! anyways i weigh 160lbs. do you have a log? ill follow yours too!

bye for now

hey tyson :) just wanted to drop in and wish you luck on your first day!!

this stuff is great! i can't believe how fast it works!

looking forward to the pics :D

hey liberate! thanks for replying...i see that youve started recently aswell...i hope it works for you too buddy! anyways i weigh 160lbs. do you have a log? ill follow yours too!

bye for now

Tyson, my log is in my sig. So where are the updates? Surely you didn't forget about us :).

hello all sorry for not updating...i decided to postpone my accutane treatment until seeing my derm, which was today...he adjusted my dosage from 60mg a day to 40mg - just to minimize the adverse effects if any...i have my fingers crossed.***

DAY 1:

as for acne:

let side: i have a cyst on my jawline thats hit its "peak" so should be going down soon. also one on on eyebrow that doesnt hurt and isnt going down either....curious and curiouser. lol. i have a pimple on my forehead that is just forming...oh well.

Right side: three pimples on my cheek that are healing...knock on wood* a pimple on my upper lip, from shaving, a cyst under my lip that bursted in the shower this morning, and a cyst on my jawline...

NO side effects

thankss ROXY!! i really appreciate it...

DAY 2:

not good...left side: cysts on jawline forming 3...and they hurt...=(

pimple on forehead coming to a head and the cyst on my eyebrow seems to be going down...knock on wood*.

right side: looks like im getting 2 new cysts forming...oh well, the faster they come the faster they go. the 3 pimples on my cheek are slowly healing, almost flat now which is a good thing. on the bright side the pimple on my upper lip is gone now, and the cyst on my lower lip is starting to heal.

no side effects.