Flora Pumpkin Seed Oil reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Flora

The Best!
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

I can't believe I'm the first one who write the review of pumpkin seed oil. This is absolute the best oil I've ever tried. EVER! I already tried a lot of oils. like jojoba oil, grape seed oil, vitamin e oil and hemp seed oil. However, I never completely satisfied with any of them. I do use the vitamin e oil as a spot treatment for acne scars but not for the whole face. it's a little thick. Jojoba oil is too slippery? I don't know how to describe. I think my skin just doesn't like it. Even the hemp seed oil which is comedogenic rating of zero is not for me. Then I think maybe my skin just doesn't like oils. Whereas, someday I found this miracle ! It doesn't break me out at all and absorbed sooo fast. My skin doesn't feel dry or itchy or flanky anymore! I just want to say, even you broke out with hemp seed oil or sunflower oil. It just means that oil is not for you. you'll finally find THE OIL after trial and error! Best moisturizer for severe acne prone skin! Don't use any commercial products! Use natural oils guys! It has a dark rich green color. With a lot of vitamins and minerals. Especially vitamin a,e,and zinc which is great for acne prone skin. This oil also has anti-aging properties. great for hair loss! this list can go on and on and on. Do your own research. Make sure it's pure, organic, cold pressed and unrefined .