Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream Reviews

Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream

Kevin

Mera umar 15 he or mera skin oily he me kya ye cream use kqr sakta hu

Comments

Fairer a little bit thick formulation. may clog up pores.not recommended for oily or pimply skin. Maybe for skin that has healed from pimples and want to lighten the colour.

Guest Anjali
Guest Anjali

I have used it for 4 weeks.Actually before buying it i read all the review in net and the reviews are good so i bought it.I have a oily skin and have few dark spots on my face.I have fair complexion skin .After i use this product i still nt satisfied with it.I dun see any marks faded COMPLETLY.Maybe it may lightened but i don't know it. One pimple After i wear it i put powder on my face.Is tat avoiding me from lightening the dark spots?

Guest Johanna
Guest Johanna

Fades the scars/darkspots/blemishes on the face. Pretty cheap. It could make one fairer if consistent in wearing the product. Not so sure yet, though, I wonder how it really works on scars effectively. Some actually faded (75%) but some just takes long to fade away. I think it helps my scars fade (bit by bit but it works, in a way) and my pimples, well, I got help from Oxy and Clindamycin and so far my scars have faded. I used Garnier and Nivea before this but I see no considerable effects (except it makes my skin really chubby soft :P) compared to using F and L coz it works rather effectively. Garnier makes my face look greasy unlike F and L. Well, so far at least it works better than my previous moisturisers. I am using the turquoise coloured one.

Comments

It helps make the skin lighter and softer and you dont get much pimples after using it for about a month or early on. When i put it on It looked like i had blush on which i loved because my skin because i didnt have to ruin it with real blush. Also the best part is that when i had it on it evened my skin tone. very little dry skin I used the PINK one because i feel it helped more than any of there other products. i've used it for 4 years and i immediately noticed that i didnt get as much pimples as i used to and that my very dark tanish skin got really lighter than it ever had. I used it when i was 14 and im now 17. when i was 14 my skin was deeply dark and i used it mourning, day, and night but as my skin got lighter i used it only at night. So far this is the only lotion i now use.

hi even i have black spots more on my skin and my face is oily type will it work on me

Seems to fade dark marks. Not expensive (In India). Not sure if i would put it all over my face. Fair and Lovely usually make skin ' bleaching' products in Asia. This 'anti-marks' cream is just for marks, not the full face. I have one very big, dark mark on my cheek and after 1-2 weeks of just dotting a small amount on it, it does seem to have faded. I'm not sure if it will help the actual dent in my face, but the colour of the mark is definitely lightening.

hi even i have a lot of black spots in my skin and my skin is oily will it work on my skin can you help me
Guest edna
Guest edna

-does lighten marks -a good sunscreen made me break out on the forehead like crazy i had used minocycline for a month and my skin had cleared up and only the red marks were left. to cure them i used fair and lovely anti marks only once in the morning before i left for the univ.(i needed to see that i wasnt going to break out so i just applied directly on the spots) after the second day i noticed whiteheads on my forehead and on my chin. i still continued to make sure that it was not some other reasons.however after a week a discontinued because the whiteheads were now developing into acne.

Comments

Makes skin soft and supple, Lightweight Cream, Lightens up skin up to 2 shades Haven't had any yet.. I got my cream from an Indian super market. I intentionally wanted incense sticks for cheap and happened to glance over by the beauty section. I know India was notorious for skin lightening creams and thought I should give it a shot. Fair & Lovely was quite familiar to me so I got a tube for about four bucks hoping it would get rid of my dark spots. It's been a week since I've been using it and so far I am very impressed. I was surprised to read other reviews saying that it irritated skin and produced even more acne. My skin is very sensitive and so far I haven't had any problems. My acne calmed down a lot and I could feel my in-growns drying up from underneath. If my skin lightens up after a month's use I am definitely making a trip to that market to get some more. I guess it works differently on different people. It never hurts to try it especially with it being this cheap. I'd say go for it

Guest Tina
Guest Tina

very soft skin pimples on skin I had deep acne scars on my face . i used the product , though my skin is very soft now , but pimples have started appearing. would like if it is more perfumed

I really lovePhysicians Formula Argan Wear Glow-Renewing BB Cream (drugstores) and Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer for day time use. Both of these have a pleasant perfume smell and the products work well for acne prone skin. They aren't made to lighten dark marks specifically, however the sunscreen in them will prevent further darkening and offers good coverage of marks. The nourishing skincare ingredients in both soothe my skin and even out fine lines and bumps. Josie Maran Argan infinity oil also has a nice smell and heals and moisturize and soothe face, lips, brows, etc. without breaking my skin out. Hope this is helpful!
Guest FairLady
Guest FairLady

Makes your skin soft and smoother. Brighter & Lighter look. Dryness. Pimples. Over all, it's a great product which I definitely recommend! Not the new fair & lovely, but the old one. About the pimples.. don't overuse the product.. because your skin needs some air. & without this, you can get some serious pimples. So allow your skin to breathe sometimes, and don't wear it always. & Finally, the dryness, it's not so bad. After you've put on the fair & lovely, try applying a light moisterizer on top.

Guest Annie
Guest Annie

Seems to be good Getting dried I just started using the product. I have used the older fair & lovely which ws getting me more pimple but fairer.. this new product of fair & lovely antimarks have to be taken into risk. If this is getting cured then anyone can use this as my skin is so sensitive..

Guest jasmine
Guest jasmine

removed dark spots left by my acne on my checks and lightened my skin 2 shades thick and smells like india (no offense) I used this product because my cousin came from india and she had really bad acne that was surprisingly gone. she told me to use fair and lovely for the acne marks I had on my face. I used proactive but it never worked. Then i went to Patel Brothers and got a tube and all my dark marks are gone. i even went to florida and i only got a tiny bit golden while my friends all became very dark and some got sunburned. this product works well as a sunscreen as well which i really liked about it! the only complaint is have is the smell. it reminds me of fobs straight from india. my bf laughs at me when he smells me.

Guest Fair & Lovely Cream
Guest Fair & Lovely Cream

smells great, will see results sooner than later and really does wonders for your skin. n/a its affordable, and it works. wanted to use it to get rid of a bad tan and was pleasantly surprised at what it did for my skin overall. The drying affect isnt drying at all its a mattifier, but people get confused with the the two, it will not 'dry' you out its mattifys the oily-ness especially for oily and acne prone skin and is a great base under foundation.

Guest dd
Guest dd

it took away the pimple in just 2 weeks it make skin dry a bit buy it, use it

Guest medina
Guest medina

very well product...cleared my skin up quite a bit and left it smoother...i used to have acne scars there all gone now and also haven't had any new breakouts my skin went 3 shades lighter in 2 weeks! makes the skin a bit dry put it on during bed time to avoid cakiness of makeup....definitely must have

Guest dude
Guest dude

lightens skin feels horrible, and drys up skin meh it's alright, i have to wait a while to see the true results

Guest Anitha
Guest Anitha

i think fair an lovely is the best product i have used i have been using fair an lovely for the past 8 years an has improved the texture of my skin an also i have no pimples an marks on my skin i cannot find the old fair an lovely products anymore an lever keeps bring out there new products an it doesnt agree with my skin an its so hard to find the old product i have been using for the past years can anyone who livesin chennai tell me where is a good place to get the old product

Guest pooja
Guest pooja

good to treat acne and scars. very useful treatment noooo good to treat acne and scars. very useful treatment i had ever seen.

Guest Suljahan
Guest Suljahan

amazing fragrance, gets rid or little scars on the face. has definaetly made my skin lighter clearer...and more radient makes my skin slightly dry but i'll survive!! amazing product ..i've only used it a couple of days after seeing how my sisters skin has improved...100% recommend it to anyone!!!

Guest kamini
Guest kamini

i think fair an lovely is the best product i have used i have been using fair an lovely for the past 6 years an has improved the texture of my skin an also i have no pimples an marks on my skin i cannot find the old fair an lovely products anymore an lever keeps bring out there new products an it doesnt agree with my skin an its so hard to find the old product i have been using for the past years can anyone who livesin scarorough tell me where is a good place to get the old product

Guest Spanner
Guest Spanner

really great, light reflecting feels strange/thick on skin

Guest Wanda Lee
Guest Wanda Lee

Cream works wonder! Even my stretch marks on my thigh are fading. The product works wonders but you have to apply it twice a day. It works!

Popular All-over treatments