FaceDoctor Rejuvenating Soap Reviews

Brand: FaceDoctor

FaceDoctor Rejuvenating Soap

Guest Nancy
Guest Nancy

A long sufferer of Rosacea, very little has actually helped. FaceDoctor has controlled to cleared up my Rosacea and I will recommend it immensely. Of course, scent is an issue but it is not an over perfumey smell to cause sneezing. Some drying occurs but with use of moisturizer it becomes minimal. Keys for this to work - making sure your hands are clean before touching the soap. Make sure the soap is in a relatively sterile place (I keep mine in a clear plastic case within a plastic box so there is no contamination with other products. Leaving the lather stay on the skin for more than a minute does wonders. My skin (combination / oily - I also have an autoimmune disease which aggravates the rosacea) has never looked so good. I am disappointed that I can no longer buy it at the local Lawton's store in Antigonish (I've been told there was a back-order issue) ... I am lucky I bought 3 bars however, I will have to go back to buying it on line... such a same.

Guest Ellen
Guest Ellen

Nothing has calmed my skin like this soap. I have rosacea and have been using a combination of "face doctor soap" and "rosacure by neostrata" facial moisturizer. The combination really works for me. Smell could be better but the important thing is that it works. Try Face Doctor Soap and Rosacure in combination daily. Rosacure can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada for about 38 dollars. A tad expensive, but if you have Rosacea, its well worth it.

Guest Kay
Guest Kay

Beautiful skin. No more dry patches or red spots. I use only on face and same bar for 2 years; only 3-4x per week now. At first, 3x day. It drys your skin. Use lots of moisturizer immediately. No or minimal mineral oil, look for water first ingrediant, nut oils, etc. I like the old Cediphil w/o mineral oil or Arbonne. Works if you use often at first and leave on face for 30 sec or so. Then you can cut back for a few times per week. Dryness must be dealt with by using moisturizers that do not clog pores. Mineral oil just messes you up. I saw people who had problems on web and ask them to check their moisturizers to ensure water and no petroleum products. You may even wish to try Aloe or other products that moisturize, not ones that "seal" with a barrier. I used for red spots occuring after menopause.

Guest Terah H
Guest Terah H

significantly cleared skin- made skin very soft- somewhat evened out tone/reduced redness- stopped itching!! took a long time for results, broke me out for a while I used this soap for six months on my face and body. I had pretty good results, considering. I had awful skin. This soap broke me out reallllyyy badly for a couple of months, at least. Then it steadily went down. I still had consistent breakouts, but they were not as bad. A lot of people noticed my skin was better- but six months.. i feel if it works as well as it says, it should've been completely clear long before. If nothing else works at all, i'll go back to that. I think it just cleared it a lot because i stuck w.one thing (i'd been switching over and over, and it was irritating my skin tremendously). The customer service is very helpful, and if you shop around you can get it down to a monthly cost of like $4!! I had moderately severe or severe acne, and it brought it down to moderate, I think. I saw results as a body wash at first.. but it's definitely no better than six months ago :( If your acne is not as seriously as mine, you may love this soap.. i think it'd work for others!

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

The product felt very smooth when I applied it to my face. A minute after using the facedoctor soap I felt a tingling and burning sensation, and my face also started to ich a lot. My skin became very dry. I also started to get a little bit of acne that before using the product i didnt have before. I wanted to try this product to see if it would help my mild rosacea. Every once in a while my cheeks and forehead go red and stings and burns for no reason. Facedoctor didnt help. It just irritated my skin even more and made it very dry.

Comments

This soap felt smooth going on and gave a clean feeling afterwards. However, the clean feeling is really just overdrying. My skin is ruined for the moment, and possibly for a quite a while. I started getting cystic acne.It is hard painful large pimples that take forever to surface and just end up staying on my face. I would never suggest anyone to use this product, because I feel awful walking around with worse acne than I have ever had in my life. Its painful, costly, and leaves behind scars even if you don't pick your pimples, it just stays red and spotty. I am gaining better skin back from using spectro gel and their acne products. It makes my cystic acne feel less painful, and doesn't dry out my skin and I feel rather clean and not unpleasant scents.

Guest michelle
Guest michelle

i have been using it now for 4 days. some improvment. the redness is not as strong but i am postive that it will work. i have to give it a week. the smell is not the greatest. too expensive paid 22.00 i've used prescprition cream and nothing worked and it was 30.00 so i'm hoping this bar of soap will work. i will let you know if anyhting changes

Guest kyra
Guest kyra

No more breakouts. Face is smooth and soft. Soap bar can last for months. The soap could use a better scent. I love love the soap. I also use the cream from Facedoctfx and it works wonder. I recommend to anyone who is looking for something not too strong for their face.

Comments

The soap seemed to make skin tone more even by making certain areas (the area directly below my lower lip, and the skin where my nose meets my face) appear less dull. Beyond that, there were no positive results to note. 1.Dried patches of skin out severely. 2.Blemishes occurred more frequently, and with more severity. 3.Acne appeared in previously unaffected areas. 4.Discolouration lasting several months occurred. 5.Increased oiliness. 6. Skin felt uncomfortable. I would strongly discourage anyone from using this product. For the month or so that I used Facedoctor, my skin became much oilier than it ever had been, my acne became more severe, and my skin appeared irritated with dry patches. My acne went from mild/moderate to moderate/severe. As there were no other major lifestyle or dietary changes made during this time (other than positive ones, such as getting more sleep), I'm confident that the worsening was because of Facedoctor. After giving up on the soap, it took my skin a few months to return its previous state. Blemishes that appeared while using Facedoctor left behind discoloured spots that are fading very, very slowly. I used Facedoctor in early summer 2007 -- it's January 2008 now and many of the spots are still visible. I've luckily found a solution that has been working for me after consulting with my doctor. Facedoctor was NOT a viable solution for my acne. It only served to aggravate the problem and make it mor

Comments

Amazingly helps clear up breakouts after the first week, and helps get rid of reddness. Helps with scars and texture. Drys up pimples but doesnt overdry face. Glycerin cuts the oil and the seabuckthorn oil rejuvantes the face. First week it will sting, and have a slight burning sensation if a signifigant amount of acne is present, but after that theres no more sting. You wont like the soap for the first week, but youll notice a major difference afterwards. Very good soap and lasts very long. One bar lasts up for 3-4 months.

Guest Amrit Chera
Guest Amrit Chera

-It doesn't smell good -Expensive ($20/bar) I love this soap. I tried so many products (both prescription and over the counter) and the only thing that worked was benzol peroxide--except I'm allergic to it. So I bought Facedoctor soap and after a few days I saw improvment. I've been using it for about 1 1/2 weeks and I have no new pimples. Normally I would have at least 2 pimples on my face all the time. The redness is gone too. Overall, my face looks a lot better,and it's totally clear, but I'll keep posting if anything changes.

Guest Cindy
Guest Cindy

my skin felt smooth after the first time i used this product i have a really REALLY bad breakout just one day after using this product and it is still going on. i stopped this product 4 days in because it caused excessive dryness and irritation, casuing intense redness and peeling. it hurts. i took what the website said about continue using the product even if you have a worse acne problem after you started using the soap...but finally stopped on the 4th day. i wish i had taken a before-after picture, because my skin totally went the other way around...from rather normal skin with a pimple here and there at times...to extreme dryness and redness that i can see clearly on both my cheek, my forehead, t-zone...my nose and my chin. its giving me extra stress that i do not need, and i'm more depressed than ever when people stare at my face thinking i'm contagious or something. bottom line: if you have sensitive skin like me and do not want your skin disorders to worsen, DO NOT use this product.

Popular Bar