Face Reality Skincare Salicylic Antiseptic Toner Reviews

Face Reality Skincare Salicylic Antiseptic Toner

Gentle Amazing Great customer service none I use their full line of acne products as a distance client. Spend the money and go to their clinic or get their products as a distance client. It works. I have tried proactiv, murad, Differin, Benzaclin, antibiotics, and everything from the drugstore acne isle; all for several months at a time to make sure they had a chance to work. The people at Face Reality know exactly what they are doing. They will clear your skin quickly without excessive skin irritation. I will never use another brand again. My skin cleared in 2 months, after years of moderate-severe adult hormonal cystic acne on my cheeks jawline. Well worth the cost, especially since I will not be visiting the dermatologist or raiding the acne isle at walgreens. TRY IT!

Comments

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

A nice toner that is good from removing residue from the skin and adjusting the skin's ph after cleansing. It contains a small amount of salicylic, but probably not enough to act as an acne treatment product. Slightly expensive, but you do get a lot of product in the bottle (and you don't need to use much) If you are in need of a good, not-too-harsh toner in your regimen, I highly recommend this one! It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it doesn't clog my pores. It leaves a nice clean feeling after applying it.

Comments