Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream - Reviews

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream
Brand: Maxi-Peel

View Ingredients
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.
Sam Spyhunter
1st time user
nikkihipolito
beautyandmadness ♥

choiminjoo
YUP.GINAMIT KO SYA NUNG HIGHSCHOOL AKO ACTUALLY PINAG HAHALO NAMIN UNG CLEANSER TSKA UNG PANG PEEL NAWALA LHT NG ACNE KO SINABI SA KIN NG BEAUTICIAN KO YN. KASO NUNG NAPADPAD AKO SA MAYNILA DUMAMI SYA TPOS AYAW NYA NA GUMANA. SO IVE TRY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WALA NAGBGO PERO KONTI NLNG SYA BUT GUSTO KO ULI SYA ITRY KSO NATATAKOT AKO :(

choiminjoo

Aiyongco
Khit butas butas ung face... Natatanggal dn b nya un? Thank u

Jenusse

jrhilarious
Acne/pimples will get worse during the first two weeks of using MaxiPeel - as stated INSIDE the box. Warning also states not to mix or use with other brand/products. I did not listen. Also, reaction differs among users. Luckily I did not have any adverse rx and I'm on my 9th day of using it. My regimen consists of Kojie San soap, Maxi Peel #3, Belo body cream w/ Kocic acid and tranexamic acid SPF 30. I had to stop using Kojie San soap after 4 days because it hurts like a mofo. I do my routine morning and night because I wanted quick result. I am a guy and tired of looking like a dalmatian with all these dark spots all over my face. I have used several fade products but none work until I started my regimen. After just 9 days I see amazing change with my skin tone, dark spots lightening, and some peeling. There is also a kind of glow after just 2 days like my skin is finally alive and awake. VERY IMPORTANT - use sun screen protection (>SPF30) if you cannot avoid being under the sun. I hope this help.

jlalovelove
Maybe you didnt follow the proper way of using it.

Ili

iammai
Believe her. I hated maxi peel too. Worst decision I've ever done in my entire life. ;(

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes