Evolution-X Vilantae Reviews

Brand: Evolution-X

Evolution-X Vilantae

Crooks!!! (0 stars) m

They take your money and never send the product. Not sure how they are getting away with this scheme! The crooks name is [name removed] from [address removed]. Cell phone # [cell phone number removed]. Admin edit: Censored out individual's personal information since this is solely a product review

Comments

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF IF THEY GET THE CHANCE.

Absolutely shocking customer service. After using this product for about a year (with mediocre results) I have decided never to return based on my most recent treatment. My last shipment did not arrive - I have tried to get in touch and they have completely ignored me, every email, every phone call, I am so disgusted with the service and I want to warn everyone against doing business with them. I live far away and the product is very expensive to get to my country. They don't care - they will rip you off! Also - my nurse said that high doses of d-Calcium Pantothenate are not very good for your heart - so please steer clear of these idiots. p.s since quitting Vilantae I cut sugar from diet and started to use homeopathy and acne has cleared up. Please don't waster your money on these guys.

Comments

Bad Business. Don't do it!!

My son used this product for several months with no results. However, several months (almost a year) after our last order with Evolution-X, which sells Vilantae, I get a bottle in the mail. I tried to contact them to return the product. After several attempts and no response to my voicemails and emails, I investigate further and see other charges to my AMEX from them (Jan, June, July). I had to file a formal complaint with AMEX to put a stop to future unauthorized charges. Very sketchy company. Don't do business with them!!!

Comments

Potentially fake chemicals; no money back guarantee

I bought a bottle and took the dosage recommended - all I got was diarrhoea and in fact the sebum secretion in my scalp increased. I have reason to believe the composition is fake or of very poor quality. Also, there has been no answer when requesting a refund, as is the case with a number of reviewers here. Can I complain to any organisation on their unfair trading practices? Will my credit card company refund me on the basis of the above?

Comments

none Didn't work at all for me. The company lied about the money back guarantee. They didn't refund my money. A waste of money for me. If you want to reduce skin oil, try chaste berry (for girls) or saw palmetto (for guys). Cheap herbal supplements available at health food stores or online.

Guest Carrie
Guest Carrie

Company is a scam. I just wanted to save everyone some aggravation. This company (Evolution-X) is no longer returning emails and all phones have been disconnected. Though they continue to send me the product and CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. Now I am stuck in a dispute and I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Guest ChristianGirl20
Guest ChristianGirl20

Good for reducing oil Reduction in acne after a few months (1-3) Did not cause my hair to fall out even though, I was taking a high dosage (20 pills per day) I have tried the powdered version as well and it tastes awful -_- Effects of reducing acne did not last as skin was dry but break outs was still occuring. In the beginning of taking this product, I also my acne flared up quite a bit before getting better. Topical is also needed to get rid of exisiting ance. This is definitely one alternative to treat acne but for me personally.. It is not the best. The vitamin works by drying the skin and increasing metabolism. Therefore, you will use the toilet more if you choose to take this to treat acne. The bottom line is it works internally but it needs an extra boost such as applying a topical cream externally. Dan's regime, along with Vilantae could provide long term affects. But popping pills 20 times a day stopped appealing to me, after being on it for nearly 6 - 7 months x_x Also, the break outs were slowly starting to reappear and I did not want to up the dosage. Lastly, the texture of my skin looked quite dull. May work for you but it didn't work for me in the long term.

Guest Indiechick
Guest Indiechick

reduces oil i'm not sure if it works perfectly, however when i was taking it for 3 months i saw a huge reduction in the amount of oil my face was producing. yes taking 20 pills a day is a lot, but it seemed worth it. i'm surprised only 2 people have written reviews, i guess not many people know/have heard about this product. it does say though that it takes several months to see the full benefits so i wonder how long you guys were taking it for. i used it with the cold fusion b.p. treatment & liked it.

Guest Jason
Guest Jason

You get a free cup. Taking 3 scoops of the powder a day cause me a little bit of diarrhea and serious stomach pain that last a whole week. Due to that i have to take half a scoop everyday but I dont see results. The taste is very very bitter that you wanna throw up each time you take it. The money back guarantee is a scam, no replies after weeks, have tried contacting them many times.

Comments

Nothing Does not work You end up taking 20 tabs a day for nothing Do not waste your money on this. Its does not work The garantee is fake they do not refund your money i have been trying for months and no reply nothing

Popular Vitamins/Supplements