Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme

Pretty bad...

None really Burned Sat on skin in white clumps Left face extremely greasy-looking I was on the search for a new moisturizer that wouldn't burn my sensitive, BP-covered skin while at the same time keep dryness at bay. This wasn't the answer. Waaay to greasy to work as a day moisturizer: made me look like I dipped my face in oil. Stayed white on many areas of my face rather than turning clear, even after meticulous spreading and rubbing. Also burned my irritated skin. I waited for it to absorb and some of the shininess to go away, but it never did. I had to wash it off soon after application because this just wasn't cutting it. Might work as a night moisturizer for some though. Also keep in mind that my skin is definitely atypical in terms of how it reacts to moisturizers: I also had bad experiences with CeraVe and Cetaphil.

Guest Jackie
Guest Jackie

Helps with dry skin from perimenopause. I use it on my face night and day and it works great for my dry skin. Inexpensive compared to other facial products. Produces a sheen on face. Great product for scaly, dry skin. Love it. Tried many other facial lotions and this is the only one that helped stop dry skin.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

Gentle (doesn't make my face burn) non-comedogenic fragrance-free large tube for a great price A little greasy feeling, which is no big deal if you use it at night. This is a really great, relatively cheap moisturizer. However, I would recommend using it before you go to bed because it can be a little heavy. That is not a problem for me because I prefer to use a moisturizer with SPF in the mornings, anyway. Also, it is very gentle on my face. It has been a while, but last time I checked the cetaphil moisturizers made my face burn and redden slightly.

Guest Linda
Guest Linda

-reliefs itch -great to use after Dan's treatment can be greasy definitely recommended! ingredients in this product will not cause acne

Comments

Fragrance-free. Feels really nice after applying it. Made me breakout more, can look a bit oily if you put too much on. I really like it other than it made me breakout more, that's the only reason I stopped using it.

Guest MB
Guest MB

moisturizes and soothes Fabulous for Eczema-prone skin definately stops the itch cycle This is a great product. I have eczema so I use it on my body. If you have sensitive skin, it will be great for you. It is a non-frangrance creme. Leaves your skin and face extra smooth. I have been a eucerin user since I was a very small child. I am 21 now and their products are great. I wouldn't steer anyone away from this lotion.

Guest Grant
Guest Grant

moisturizes for the first hour you have it on smells sort of nice great for body moisturizer, not so much for the face also relieves itchiness -feels gross once you've put it on -doesn't moisturize enough if you have severly dry skin -burns It's alright if you have sort of dry skin. It's not the BEST moisturizer out there, but it isn't crap either.

Popular Dry/Sensitive