Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15

Perfect Daytime Moisturizer

I initially used the acne.org moisurizer for the first month of being on the regimin. It never caused me to break out and worked well under make up but I had to use so much of it (in combination with the jojoba oil) that I ran out of it before I could order more (stupid me, should have seen that coming and stocked up) and had to find a quick fix for a moisturizer. I started using this at a time when it seemed like anything and everything I put on my face (other than the regimin) was breaking me out. My face was also terribly dry, scaly, and bright red from the BP. I began slathering this lotion on my face day and night and as the days went on I found I needed progressively less of it because it was actually improving my skin's moisture retention. I also used the same product in a cream form on my dryest areas. I can't believe something so thick and moisturizing doesn't break me out! I love both products. Now I am completely clear (at 2 months on the regimen), and I use this lotion during the day and the cream version at night. They are the ultimate sidekicks to the acne.org regimen.

Guest Jeri
Guest Jeri

I love this lotion. I was using one simular to this one years ago made by Eucerin, they took it off market and the Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle lotion is very close to the discontinued one. Yes it is very hard to find and I hope Eucerin will continue making it. For the price, if you check the active ingredients it is worth the money. A lot of expensive lotions will carry this same ingredients.

Comments

Doesn't sting or make me breakout. Sometimes I need more moisturizing. [link removed] and a local drugstore are the only places I can find it. Not sure if it controls wrinkles but it is the only moisturizer with SPF that I tried that doesn't sting my face.

Guest Jacqualynn
Guest Jacqualynn

Absolutely Wonderful! Lightweight, non-greasy, and really firms the skin! For some reason I have NOT been able to find it anywhere. Please tell me this has not been discontinued. NONE! Dpes EXACTLY what it says it will do, and moderately priced.

Comments

-Firms skin -Lightweight -Blends easily on top of BP -Comedogenic -Feels odd on skin initially I've been using this for 2 1/2 weeks straight without any make-up over it. It is very lightweight, but I didn't necessarily like the feel of it on my skin when I first put it on. It felt like a light layer of plastic saran wrap was placed on my skin, but the feeling does go away over time. The one thing I didn't like about this was that it caused my skin to break out into these tiny comedones on my forehead and cheeks. Which would later come to a head, but not really get inflamed. I guess my search continues for the perfect sunscreen. I would probably use this up though as I don't like to waste things.

Guest robjorrosmar
Guest robjorrosmar

feel well I used it with the régime, but I could not be totally clean until I stops it to use, then I improve a little maybe it is not the same one it formulates here in mexico this made me break out a little pimples.

Guest Bridgid
Guest Bridgid

nice packaging; light; works well with my Physician's Formula mineral powder. making my entire face itchy. i think I have a reaction to chemical sunscreen. even Aveeno, Skincueticals, and La-Roche Posay brands irritate my forehead. I have a dermatologist appt on Wednesday.

Guest Cari
Guest Cari

I love how it has 2 products for the price of 1. Anti-wrinkle and spf? LOVE IT! It's smooth going onto my face, and my face doesn't feel dry throughout the day like with other lotions. None really Buy it! It's great!

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

Light, non greasy, mositurizes well, does not cause breakouts, can wear at night wish they had a night version LOVE this!!! Does not break me out but provides enought moisture without being greasy GREAT STUFF~~~

Guest CT's mom
Guest CT's mom

Moisturizes really well, completely non irritating. Has sun screen - which I think tends to break me out over time. I LOVE this lotion....wish it came in a night time version without sun screen. Great light-weight, very spreadable, think it does a better job that Oil of Oil Complete Moisture for Sensitive Skin - has less fragrance and moisturizes better with less irritation.

Guest Brandy
Guest Brandy

This is a nice fragrance free lotion that does not leave my oily skin overly shiny. It doesn't sting or irritate either, and a few pumps is all that's needed. I use this over benzoyl peroxide. I like that it has spf and that it is oil free. I can't think of any. This is a really great lotion, especially if you have oily skin but use topical acne medications. I'd recommend this for use with Dan's regimen, but only if you aren't overly flaky. It probably isn't hydrating enough if you have very dry flaky skin.

Guest KaMeL
Guest KaMeL

Light feel, not greasy. Much lighter than neutrogena and much less shiny. Really moistuirize and make your skin feel normal. Works well on flaky skin. No ones so far The best one I have used so far, price is OK, not shiny, light, WORKS for overdried and flaky skin.

Guest GJS
Guest GJS

Is light, not greasy, good pump bottle. If it only had vitamin C or any atioxidants would be perfect I use this when I get dry, flake skin after all the acne medications I use, It doesnt brake me out and I can put makeup nicely after, If you have oily skin and dont use acne medications I think this would be greasy, but for people who feel the skin dry after using their medications it would be really good.

Guest Penny
Guest Penny

Moisturizes very well without any greasy feeling. Feels light and smooth and consistent. Only comes in 4 fl. oz. I love this product. I have sensitive skin, but this does not irritate at all. Available at [link removed]

Popular With SPF