Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

Excellent

I have combination skin with my t zone being slightly on the oily side and I use this as a face moisturiser without any problems. I rub a small bit on my forehead, nose and chin and then apply a larger amount on my cheeks. This doesn't clog my pores and is s great product. I use this even though I don't have dry skin without any problems

Excellent moisturizer for bp

Moisturizes intensely Unscented, good for sensitive skin No breakouts A little greasy feeling, but no big deal This is the best moisturizer I've used with the regimen. It's the only one that reliably minimizes flaky skin, and balances out my skin from the extreme dryness caused by benzoyl peroxide. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and has never made me break out.

Comments

Light Goes on smoothly Goes on clear No scent Burns like a b*tch on dry skin Doesn't hydrate more then any regular moisturizer Made me break out I don't recommend it. It's supposed to be for extra dry skin, which I have, but it didn't moisturize it any more then a regular moisturizer would. It felt like my skin was on FIRE for about 30 mins after I applied it. Made my skin super red. Definitely a waste of money.

Comments

Helps with tightness Really helps when skin if feeling dry Hydrates skin! - very important if using BP tea tree (very drying products) Hard to say if its helping acne I was say that my skin was naturally oily however it when through a stage of going to the other extreme of dry, using this product really helped and felt great! Now my skin seems to be back to its oily self it can feel greasy as in it feels like something is on your skin which is still much better than having dry skin. Not sure if its helping acne what I find is when skin is dry acne goes slightly, however when i mosturiser its more visable however dont let this put you off becuase you to use moisturiser because overall it is better for your skin. TIP- trying using jojoba oil as well maybe add a few drops to moisturiser, this is excellent for the skin maybe be slightly heavy to add to this mosturiser. What i do is as i believe this is a day cream rather than night, is that at night i use a oil free moisturiser with jojoba oil (nb its not actually a oil dont worry its more of a wax) good luck :)

Comments

so good for dry skin its the best ive ever used leaves skin so soft gives my face a glow doesn't leave it oily! nothing really...maybe that its leaves skin abit sticky does what it says softer more glowy skin

Guest mimie202
Guest mimie202

Moisturize very well. The best moisturizer I have tried with Dan’s BP. No fragrance Not mentioned "non-comedogenic" on the packaging, but ingredients seem ok, I checked with the list comedogenic / non-comedogenic for [link removed]

Guest Greg
Guest Greg

Moisturises well, feels light on skin and has no real fragrance. Can be a little irritating sometimes and my skin isn't necessarily sensitive. A little greasy sometimes. A great moisturiser for dry, flaky skin. It absorbs well enough although on certain days it can feel greasy but any excess can easily be wiped with a tissue. Sometimes stings on application but nothing major. Overall, it works well.

Guest merther02
Guest merther02

good for dry skin, usually gets rid of flakes a little greasy sometimes. good for moisturising.

Guest Alice
Guest Alice

Smooths skin and aids healing without being really greasy. Very faint smell that's not to nice -- but glad to have it "added-fragrance free" Skin is soft and smooth. Feels good. Isn't causing new zits. For me, works really well with Dan's cream.

Guest Luka
Guest Luka

good for dry skin,but if you have very dry skin then take 10% urea. nothing really good.

Popular Dry/Sensitive