Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Deep Action Toner Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Deep Action Toner

Eucerin is the best

When I went to the dermatologist she recommended that I use Eucerin for my dry skin. She was right! This product made my face feel smooth, just like a babys butt, literally! I would highly recommend all Eucerin products. They work well on the skin.

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

I have oily skin. Moderate breakouts constantly. I used this stuff for a week, and my skin was completely breakout free, and still is (2 months later) ** doesn't over-dry & I didn't notice a fragrance.. IT'S DISCONTINUED It worked.

Guest Mooney Nash
Guest Mooney Nash

This is the best over-the-counter clear skin formula for on the spot break outs. I would find it in a store and go back and it would be sold out. Need to place back in the stores. I have tried to save the last bottle that I have going on months, but it is running very low. I would like to order on-line if it is offered.

Guest Colleen
Guest Colleen

only things that work for my skin, without the toner it's incomplete for me. it's discontinued!!! Can't find it anywhere. I don't want to try anything else Need it!! Put it back on the market. The cleanser,toner,moisturizer.

Comments

I love the product, but by the time I went to buy more, the product couldn't be found anywhere. I have never found a product to have agreed with my skin like this one. Where can I buy it. I miss it dearly. I have search the world over, can't find it anywhere. Get it back in the stores ASAP..

Popular All-over treatments