Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme

It makes your face matte It has reduced pores I don't need make up over it, its a lovely finish You can need another moisturiser on top of this sometimes as it is more of a treatment than a moisturiser because of the lactic acid in my opinion. I am not using this exact product, but its sister product has been introduced which i am certain is the same product but with a new image/pr campaign as the ingrediants are pracitcally the same and centred around lactic acid. It is meant to reduce spots in 3 weeks, I am only about 2 weeks and I think it does help with breakouts to a degree, but its too early for me to review it on this statement. I reccomend this product to anyone who has oily skin, its a lifesaver.

Comments

* Contains a mild percentage (2%) of Lactic Acid! Helps control break outs and clear light scarring! * Very light feeling * For me didn't look oily/shiny at all! * Not moisturising enough if you have dry skin Reviewed the cleanser a second a go and though I'd do this at the same time. It's strange; it moisturises but not very much! To me it seems more of a lightweight spot treatment. It's readily available under the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer range.

Comments

- hydrates skin and removes acne - can be used with prescriptions - somewhat expensive I use Dalacin T for my acne. IT works but dries my skin out so it seemed that it didn't work at all! When I used eucerin creme after applaying Dalacin T my skin started to clear up. Within a few days my skin was getting better and better. I used other moisterizers as well but eucerin seems to work the best for now.

Guest Niko
Guest Niko

None whatsoever -Breakouts -Dries skin up -Looks like bird poop on your face Over all, compelete waste of money. Had my hopes up high with this product, but it didn't work. I'm quite angry right now.

Guest Azuki
Guest Azuki

Great (external) feeling afterwards Makes you lighter Fully mosturizes Too sticky Feels oily on your skin White, flaky, definitely noticable It's awesome, good to use at night though. People might think you haven't showered in days if they see it haha. It may be oily but u get used to it. The pimples go away fast =]

Guest taylor
Guest taylor

it has a cooling feeling...very soft when using it and skin is soft afterwards...can be used for acne leftover pink spots "which is what i have" its just plain old good! lotion makes your face appear white and cakey after you put it on..so i just put the lotion on at night. Well, ive only had it for like a day and half...but so far i think it is making the "leftover" acne pink spots on my cheekbones and jawline dissapeer...and it makes me feel smooth...which rocks. I use the yellowishgreen wash and green moisterier. I think i can already tell a difference. woot!..o and by the way everyone says how hard they are to find and stuff...well i found mine at my local walgreens..is it a weird coincidence or are they back on the market?

Popular Dry/Sensitive