Estroblock reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Estroblock

DIM Complex (Diindolymethane, Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Indole 3-Carbinol (I3C), Sunflower Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine (40%).

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose.

Estroblock

BEST natural alternative to accutane!!!
Reviewed on September 7, 2017

This is what I'm calling my natural alternative to accutane. Just before I took the tane (actually during the first 2 weeks of it) I decided to give estroblock a try because I way prefer to put natural stuff in my body, and accutane scares the heck out of me. Im so glad I did because I have just finished 5 months on this and can successfully say I have had no breakouts since starting this, only 3 or 4 pimples. Using in conjunction with a facial cleansing brush is probably really helping, but EB is incredible. This review is completely unsponsored and I am giving my 100% honest feedback on how it worked for me. I finally found the pot of gold for my skin (and healthy at that!!!).